Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Hey Is This Disturbing?

Tell me this video is not disturbing cause i think it really is VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED AND MIGHT BE DISTURBING 

I'M WARNING YOU

That video is NOTHING compared to this one! WARNING! VIEWER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF BLOOD AND A VERY CREEPY LOOKING EVIL SONIC THING! This might have swearing in it. I don't know since I watched it without the sound and I'm not watching it with the sound since it already scared me and I've been having nightmares for a month! If this video has side commentary, let me know, and I'll try to get a different one if it doesn't scare the (bleep) out of me. One more thing, THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL SONIC GAME! I had to put it in big caps just in case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTVAbXQEjQs

Edited by Gamefemale

That video is NOTHING compared to this one! WARNING! VIEWER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF BLOOD AND A VERY CREEPY LOOKING EVIL SONIC THING! This might have swearing in it. I don't know since I watched it without the sound and I'm not watching it with the sound since it already scared me and I've been having nightmares for a month! If this video has side commentary, let me know, and I'll try to get a different one if it doesn't scare the (bleep) out of me. One more thing, THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL SONIC GAME! I had to put it in big caps just in case.

ok

Why am I not surprised that out of every creepy pasta in existence you picked the sonic one.

I think the worst thing about that game (besides its unoriginality) is how many sounds and songs they took from Earthbound.

As for the video, I didn't find it disturbing. There's way way worse stuff out there and this veideo is easily mild in comparison. I think even something as mild as red asphalt is way worse.

Edited by T Diamond

Sonic.exe in a more sarcastic retelling.

YuriOfWind is an awesome guy :D

• Upvote 3

Not gonna lie, when I first saw that a couple months back, some of it scared me  :-P

But seriously? We all know BEN creeped you out at one point in time.

Not gonna lie, when I first saw that a couple months back, some of it scared me  :-P

Well, I guess I'm going to be the one that brings this up (keep in mind this is just my opinion on the subject, and it is in no way meant to cause offense! Having different opinions on a subject is not a bad thing!)

Video-game 'creepypastas' are not scary. They are stories meant to entice the reader, just like any other horror story. However, many of the more popular stories are seemingly written by children who've been caught up in the popularisation of the internet/video-game 'creepypastas' (which is a term I'm beginning to despise more and more) and believe horror stories are made solely through the use of blood, murder, mindless violence, and totally implausible scenarios (I guess BEN was different. It was crafted pretty well and the story kept me reading, plus the videos are a nice bonus)

It baffles me to think some people believe Sonic.exe is a legitimate story, or even a horror story, for that matter (and yet there are hordes of people who say otherwise)

To me, horror is surreal and subtle. Sonic.exe is about as subtle as an ice cream truck...on fire

a bit but now i have a strange craving for back bacon.

also, we canadian animators have twisted minds and sense of humor. 

warning the video below is just one big mind ****, involves graphic scenes and may be offensive to some viewers. viewer descretion is advised. seriously, if your under 18 you shouldnt watch this according to newgrounds

edit: you know what on a side note why dont you just search up "Perihelion" by Nick Cross. im afraid ill get rather banned or a bunch of warnings for it.

I actually never heard of BEN until now. I watched it, and I still think Sonic.exe is the scariest thing out there!

I think the worst thing about that game (besides its unoriginality) is how many sounds and songs they took from Earthbound.

To be fair, as much as I love EarthBound over Sonic, many of EarthBound's assets were borrowed as well.

I actually never heard of BEN until now. I watched it, and I still think Sonic.exe is the scariest thing out there!

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

I'm glad you agree with me.

If we're going down the creepypasta route, I've gotta say, Candle Cove and Barbie.avi probably stick out as my favs.

I'm a just share this one...

THIS SPOILER CONTAINS THINGS SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND TERRIFYING!

Once there was a man/woman who was bleeding. He/she kept bleeding, there was blood everywhere. If you went to the supermarket, there would be blood in every isle because this person just wouldn't stop bleeding. He/she bled so much they had to send him/her into space in a rocket ship... But the scary thing is... The bloody person... Was you...

Well, it was something like that.

Edited by daikonboy101

No.

Yes.

I'm glad you agree with me.

I didn't agree with you, I said yes to sonic.exe being the scariest thing out there.

I can't if we're still on topic or derailing.

It's still on the subject of disturbingness but a different thing...

Anyway, the pig thing isn't too disturbing, but I can see why some people could find it disturbing.

I remember there was some pokemon creepy pasta that scared me.

Also that freaking Capcom game "Haunting Ground" got me pretty damn scared when playing it with a friend. I wasn't even the one playing, I was just watching him and it was creeping me out. For those who don't know, its basically a hide and seek game (the type that scare me the most) in a giant mansion. Your trying to find a way out of the mansion, and you have to find clues so you can escape. Then, there's the people living in the mansion. Some will be nice to you, others will hunt you down and try to either pillage or torture you. To avoid them, you get the hell out of the area there in, try to get into some room and hope they don't see you go in there, then hide in some hiding place. If they enter the room your hiding in, they might start looking for you. That's when it gets creepy. They search closets, under the bed, etc. If they see you, your screwed. You can't even fight against them, you have to depend on a dog you befriend. Even then you can be separated from the dog, and if you don't treat it well enough, it wont even listen to you.

I always considered this the most disturbing thing on an N64 exclusive myself

Standard warning about foul language and what not.

Edited by T Diamond