Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys! I got banned from my other forum so I am coming back to here. I want a fresh start with all of you. Mods feel free to move this to where it fits I just posted in games as that has most viewers. I am much more mature than I used to so I hope I may become your good friends someday.

Hey guys! I got banned from my other forum so I am coming back to here. I want a fresh start with all of you. Mods feel free to move this to where it fits I just posted in games as that has most viewers. I am much more mature than I used to so I hope I may become your good friends someday.

Uhhh...

I get the feeling that this forum is slowly turning into a community blog.

Uhhh...

And I had the same idea reading that.

Uhhh...

Problem?

Uhhh...

Problem?

I...I don't know?  Maybe?

Uhhh...

Problem?

Uhhhh, guuuuh, buuuh, will you harass me if I say yes?  :-P

I kid, I kid. Welcome back.

Well this is my first time meeting ya' so I have nothing to judge you on...yet  :ninja:

I kid, I kid. Welcome back!

Welp, it is good to be back. Also dyp, I requested a ban on my other forum because I decided to come back.

Welp, it is good to be back. Also dyp, I requested a ban on my other forum because I decided to come back.

You requested a ban so you could come back to this forum?

But anyways, HI!

What a horrible reason to request a ban. You could just have stopped visiting that place.

I sense that someone is telling a lie!

Anyways I honestly can't remember you, did you get banned or something?

I did not get banned, also I hated the forum but it was a habit.   So i requested ban.

Edited by SWag Bbq

He's one of those people that comes here because they love CC, never make it to 200 posts and then disappea when they get bored of this place/CC.

Edited by T Diamond

He's one of those people that comes here because they love CC, never make it to 200 posts and then disappea when they get bored of this place/CC.

T Diamond, when you first disappeared that's what i thought of you.

My first hiatus was only a week and a half though. :P Of course I was on for two weeks off for two weeks for the first 3 months I was on here and barely anyone could remember I was on the site two weeks prior to the hiatus.I think this is the longest time that I've actually stayed on here. Some people like that some people don't. Oh well I say. Can't please everyone.

Edited by T Diamond

Hey hey hey I stopped playing castle crashers before I left the forum, now I dont even play BBT.  It will probably leech my time and I have more important things,  like learning to surf, swim team, weightlifting and school.

Hey hey hey I stopped playing castle crashers before I left the forum, now I dont even play BBT.  It will probably leech my time and I have more important things,  like learning to surf, swim team, weightlifting and school.

And liking your own posts, apparently.

• Upvote 1

Can everyone stop bullying him, is this how you treat your fellow members,  :x  so he's done a few things that you disagree with but that's no reason to use a thread that was made to welcome and show support to him. When everyone uses it to point out his differences. We all have to stay together, through tough times, to cope with the leaving of old members, to learn to befriend and welcome new members. To stay as friends, as a community, as a family...Requesting lock to end your suffering Swag. 

• Upvote 1