Sign in to follow this  
Zezarict

Gamertag Exchange

Gt- SelectedPoppy9 rank 26 in world for gems have all heads unlockable so far except chicken, will trade anything for this, and looking for people who could consistantly help me beat furbottom as i beat it the first day in about ten minutes on solo and want to beat it on co-op too.

Part way through Solo and Solo Insane. I've completed the Co-Op Mode, just looking for anyone who wants help me complete insane, as I've yet to start and complete it. I live in the UK so I accommodate the time difference well, as I hardly sleep anyway. My gamertag is ToraxOutlaw, if you do add me please say that you're from the forum and I'll add you, had too many weirdo's add me. Looking forward to many rage moments with my new friends throughout the completeion of insane co-op mode.

A C Cret 555. (Say it fast to unlock the 'secret' :-P )

If anyone would mind helping finish normal mode co-op, message me. I'm in chapter 6 (or 7, 'cuz I don't know off the top of my head), and I've already completed chapter 8.

It would be nice if you have a mic.

Edited by A C Cret

DeliciousPack (you can thank the random name generator for that one)

I love challenge mode. Solo or Co-op, doesn't matter. I warn you though, I'm pretty fast. (NO SHE DID NOT SAY THAT!!!)

I have a partner for insane mode (Industrial Knight) but if anyone wants to play with me, my gt is my username.

I know I've already put up my gamer tag, but still.

Also, message me for insane mode. First come, first serve.

GT: A C Cret 555