Sign in to follow this  
Zezarict

Gamertag Exchange

I just figured that when the game is released we should all have some friends to play with that we can get to actually know better.

GT: Dizzax

Don't mind me, I'm just moving this to the keep a.k.a. the place where all playthroughs and trades are arranged.

Go on, continue your conversation.

Has this thread not been made, like, 7 times?

I thought so too, yet I was unable to find any of those topics that were relevant to gamertags. Well, maybe the master online-id list (or whatever it's called) but this seems more specific to bbt.

anyway Gamertag: koen1210

and yes I will be getting a new 360 soon.

Has this thread not been made, like, 7 times?

I thought so too, yet I was unable to find any of those topics that were relevant to gamertags. Well, maybe the master online-id list (or whatever it's called) but this seems more specific to bbt.

anyway Gamertag: koen1210

and yes I will be getting a new 360 soon.

LIES! You'll never get a 360 again!

...and i really should change the name of that topic to master contact list or something...

So there's a new thing called the gift shop and it's basically the keep for bbt, so I'm moving it over to the gift shop.

GT: djneked

I just want to play. And I got nobody to play with. I got a mic, and I'd rather play through all of normal mode co-op if possible. But of course, I'm good for anything.

Anybody feel free to add me. I want to play through Co-op normal first but will be willing to continue on to insane afterwards I'm sure. I am looking for people that are willing to have a good time and laugh but not be completely reckless to the point where it's not fun. I have no good friends that own this game. So please add me. I have a mic! Gamertag: xXenoWarriorx.

No friends who play BattleBlock Theater, and I'm on only during the weekends, but when I'm on, it's for quite a while. Gamertag: BulletFreak 903. Exactly, caps, and space after Freak.