Sign in to follow this  
Zezarict

Serious Bug, Couldn't Find A Report Section

I'm palying online with somebody, and we've tried for ages and I can't pull him up a sledge with RT, he can't pull me up either, everything else works fine but that. he played the beta and says he could do it fine in that.

I had this happen. I jumped in a boat on land and held RT and it started moving oddly. I jumped out and it disabled my RT for the entire level. Was fixed next level however. 

Never saw this issue before. 

No, it's not that, every RT action works except pulling someone up :s

The person I was with played the beta and said it worked fine for him before

I'm palying online with somebody, and we've tried for ages and I can't pull him up a sledge with RT, he can't pull me up either, everything else works fine but that. he played the beta and says he could do it fine in that.

Hi Zezarict -- if you quit out of the game and load back in, does this still occur? How long has this been going on for, and if you test your Live connection, do you get any cautions (the yellow exclamation mark) and what are they (such as a Moderate NAT type)?

You can run this test from your Dashboard, under Settings > System Settings > Network Settings > Network Type > Test Xbox LIVE Connection. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

- Lindsay @ The Behemoth