Sign in to follow this  
mugennopan

Hatty's Sword

I was trying out hatty and switched my weapon in the weapon frog. I noticed hatty's gem sword wasn't in the frog so I had no way to get it back. Resetting my character data I found you can unlock the gem sword in the weapons frog by dropping it in a level and picking it back up.

• Upvote 1

I had this same problem with Hatty's sword. Thanks for the fix :-D

Six_new_weapons.png

I found this picture regarding the weapons from the Can't Stop Crying pack. The claw weapon, the lightning bolt and the two on the right have been unlocked for me, yet the one next to the lightning bolt shaped sword has not. I do believe the club on the left is unlocked from another DLC/found in the campaign though, so the image may be false. Any ideas anyone?

Six_new_weapons.png

I found this picture regarding the weapons from the Can't Stop Crying pack. The claw weapon, the lightning bolt and the two on the right have been unlocked for me, yet the one next to the lightning bolt shaped sword has not. I do believe the club on the left is unlocked from another DLC/found in the campaign though, so the image may be false. Any ideas anyone?

I can confirm the club is not part of the new dlc pack.

Six_new_weapons.png

You can find the club 

in the Undead Cyclops' cave thing

Six_new_weapons.png

You can find the club 

in the Undead Cyclops' cave thing

Also, there's a different weapon called the club, also known as the bear club since it is used by the bears. This weapon is actually the wooden mace http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/index.php/Wooden_Mace