Sign in to follow this  
Scotty7

Anyone Beat It Yet?

Well a lot of the kids are at school but yea, I'm sure someone has beat it. 

I don't think so, give it at least another 2-3 hours.

I haven't even BOUGHT it yet, let alone beat it.  I don't have the money to spare until I get paid on Friday.

Nor have I, I'm not sure if I'll get it. Probably. 

That is unless they announce it on PS3 in the next few months,

I just got home from tae kwon do class, bought this game 20 minutes ago, and the download is only 32% complete! I can understand since 1.16 GB is a huge chunk of memory, but I don't have all night because I have to go to school tomorrow! :(

I remember someone on the forums was talking about playing it through overnight. Personally I'm only on Chapter 2 Act 2 Scene 1 (basically where the beta left off) and I took a lot of time to unlock the limited prisoner and play some arena matches. Gonna make a bit more progress tomorrow!

i think i'm near the final level (8-10) and the stuff you're supposed to do is ridiculous. up until then the game had a steady learning curve but i think someone has lost it in this timed level ;) i suppose most might get a bit annoyed around level 6-7 and possibly some get frustrated from 7-2 onwards, but the timed level in the cave/catacombs takes the cake. [up until the end it is like running through wet paper towels, but someone has replaced the last towels with a brick wall]

i like a good challenge but i'll call it a day for now

btw: i hate the parts where you're forced to make difficult jumps and then clinge to the ceiling, i have so much trouble with them. other than that the game is fun, as i expected ;)

btw: i hate the parts where you're forced to make difficult jumps and then clinge to the ceiling, i have so much trouble with them. other than that the game is fun, as i expected

Try holding down RT before you even jump, or make it to that area.  You can jump around while holding it down, so you'll just sort of stick to things.

I remember someone on the forums was talking about playing it through overnight. Personally I'm only on Chapter 2 Act 2 Scene 1 (basically where the beta left off) and I took a lot of time to unlock the limited prisoner and play some arena matches. Gonna make a bit more progress tomorrow!

that was me, the other guy had to go to bed........ right before the final level......... oh well there's always tomorrow :)

btw: i hate the parts where you're forced to make difficult jumps and then clinge to the ceiling, i have so much trouble with them. other than that the game is fun, as i expected

Try holding down RT before you even jump, or make it to that area.  You can jump around while holding it down, so you'll just sort of stick to things.

i did, but i think remembering that towards the end you need to be moving fast between the jumps (if you hold rt before, you go into the "throwing" animation/stance)

as said, i'm not good at these spiderman jumps, but i managed them anyway .. somehow ;) it just took practice and patience

I finished the Game but I don't understand the ending.

it made perfectly sense ;)  oh well, its an important lesson about life and pretty funny

I'm sure this is a pathetic question, but what is the limited prisoner? If there is a spoiler involved with it, please don't tell me what it is. I'm only on chapter 4.

I'm sure this is a pathetic question, but what is the limited prisoner? If there is a spoiler involved with it, please don't tell me what it is. I'm only on chapter 4.
None of the prisoners spoil the story but I shall place it under spoiler tags anyways

the limited prisoner is a chicken

Edited by LightningZombie
  • Upvote 1