Sign in to follow this  
Scotty7

Anyone Beat It Yet?

I remember someone on the forums was talking about playing it through overnight. Personally I'm only on Chapter 2 Act 2 Scene 1 (basically where the beta left off) and I took a lot of time to unlock the limited prisoner and play some arena matches. Gonna make a bit more progress tomorrow!

I'm sure this is a pathetic question, but what is the limited prisoner? If there is a spoiler involved with it, please don't tell me what it is. I'm only on chapter 4.
None of the prisoners soil the story but I shall place it under spoiler tags anyways

the limited prisoner is a chicken

I've searched on the internet and the battleblock wiki, but I don't see anything about it. How do you get it? (Again, please try to avoid spoilers if there are any)

I remember someone on the forums was talking about playing it through overnight. Personally I'm only on Chapter 2 Act 2 Scene 1 (basically where the beta left off) and I took a lot of time to unlock the limited prisoner and play some arena matches. Gonna make a bit more progress tomorrow!

I'm sure this is a pathetic question, but what is the limited prisoner? If there is a spoiler involved with it, please don't tell me what it is. I'm only on chapter 4.
None of the prisoners soil the story but I shall place it under spoiler tags anyways

the limited prisoner is a chicken

I've searched on the internet and the battleblock wiki, but I don't see anything about it. How do you get it? (Again, please try to avoid spoilers if there are any)
Its listed on here under the knight. http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com/index.php/Prisoners

and as for how to get it http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14559-fur-bottoms-up-in-game-prizes-and-details-inside/ I would put the picture on the wiki for it but I don't know how.

Edited by LightningZombie

I just beat the game yesterday and it was awesome, near the end it got quiet challenging but nothing perseverance and determination couldn't handle!

I'm not about half way through Insane mode solo, I can't wait to finish it and hopefully unlock a more awesome looking trophy on my back! :3

Awesome game :P

I have now only one question.

Is there an extra ending for beating the game on insane? :?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is only one different item that you receive from insane mode that you could not get in normal mode.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is only one different item that you receive from insane mode that you could not get in normal mode.

Which is the golden trophy... right?

Yeah, I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone who read that.

Yeah, I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone who read that.

Nothing to say... I understand