Cant wait to unlock king. Maybe it's one of the Friday prisoners...

It's only logical.

I'll bet they can choose which prisoners will be available, and since they want to keep them mysterious, they'll probably get him out of the way early since we have already seen him. After they give him away, we'll have no information on upcoming prisoners.

It's what I would do in their position.

How do you know King will be available to unlock? or were you just assuming it? 

How do you know King will be available to unlock? or were you just assuming it? 

We're all just assuming, there hasn't been an official word yet.  But the fact that the King has been spotted in that video is a pretty good inkling that he is unlockable.  

I just added info about the Raccalope being vulnerable to Buzzsaw blocks. I was a bit surprised no-one else had posted this actually; I'm not alone in having killed one this way am I?

Hey, i guess this is the appropriate area to ask this question (Can't create a thread; Too new?).

Does A++ing all level get you anything besides ranking?  I am about 6 levels away from A++ing the single player campaign, but grow a bit tired of having to replay the same levels over-and-over if there's nothing to gain from doing it.

If it's just rank, I don't really care.  I've only been able to play a few hours during the weekend, haven't clocked much time in this game, so I don't care about competing for ranks with people that have far more freetime/gametime to play BBT.

Just wondering if you unlock a head, or if it's for nothing but rank?

What's going to happen to Castlepedia though? I hasn't been update in almost a year (information-wise). I really wanted to add the information in for Hatty and some other things, but I can't even make an account.

Edited by mgblue90

What's going to happen to Castlepedia though? I hasn't been update in almost a year (information-wise). I really wanted to add the information in for Hatty and some other things, but I can't even make an account.

Long story short:

BFG and I were swamped with hundreds of new spam pages per day and it was too much to handle. (we already used a lot of anti-spam extensions and without them we would probably have had to deal with thousands of pages per day) In the end we had to close it down for everyone and maybe there is a slight chance ( a very very small chance) we might be able to open it up again but it won't be soon.

Long story short:

BFG and I were swamped with hundreds of new spam pages per day and it was too much to handle. (we already used a lot of anti-spam extensions and without them we would probably have had to deal with thousands of pages per day) In the end we had to close it down for everyone and maybe there is a slight chance ( a very very small chance) we might be able to open it up again but it won't be soon.

Those were the days

I would like to see more Info regarding the golden hats. Are they always in the same spot? Can you replay the level to get it of you died the first time? Etc..

I would like to see more Info regarding the golden hats. Are they always in the same spot? Can you replay the level to get it of you died the first time? Etc..

We can do that!  Please feel free to make any more requests for information you would like to see, and we encourage anyone and everyone to help with Battlepedia!

i love golden hats btw. not cheating but if you find a secret level and keep replaying you will stay there and can increase you chances of golden hat, since you can finish it quickly, enjoy. also local games also has a nice bonus with golden hats

i love golden hats btw. not cheating but if you find a secret level and keep replaying you will stay there and can increase you chances of golden hat, since you can finish it quickly, enjoy. also local games also has a nice bonus with golden hats

This could take a really long time though. Like 30 minutes.

In the beginning area where you see all your heads and weapons, there is a little square with different colored lights.  After you complete achievements more and more of them light up.  I just finished unlocking all the achievements and one of them is still not lit up, (the top left one).  I've read the entire wiki and could not find any info regarding this.

My Theory is that it lights up if you A++ every level on normal, insane, co-op normal and co-op insane.

Can anybody confirm this?  Is there another method to unlocking that last one?

Thanks.  

In the beginning area where you see all your heads and weapons, there is a little square with different colored lights.  After you complete achievements more and more of them light up.  I just finished unlocking all the achievements and one of them is still not lit up, (the top left one).  I've read the entire wiki and could not find any info regarding this.

My Theory is that it lights up if you A++ every level on normal, insane, co-op normal and co-op insane.

Thanks.  

It lights up for every achievement you get, and no there's no article on the battlepedia and we don't know what to call it either.

The last one not lighting up might be a bug.

Thanks.  

It lights up for every achievement you get, and no there's no article on the battlepedia and we don't know what to call it either.

The last one not lighting up might be a bug.

Yeah, I had this happen to me a while back, so I made a thread on it: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15248-battleblock-theater-cant-get-all-30-lit-on-light-panel/#entry297928. At first, it had me going; I was thinking if there was anything I could do to get that first light lit. After a couple of days, it didn't really bother me, so I don't mind it too much now.  :|