Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Hereby I present to you the official BattleBlock Theater Wiki! http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com
It's still a bit of a work in progress and the wiki is a teensy tiny bit rough around the edges, but even now it is your source for all information regarding BattleBlock Theater.

Feel free to make an account and start contributing to make it as awesome as possible!
I'll hope to see you there,

--Koen

• Upvote 3

I have to get this topic pinned somehow. That might cause an increase on contributions to the wiki.

It looks great so far being that the game came out yesterday  :-D , also a tiny suggestion, on the wonderwuzzle page you should add that they mean that a secret area is present, only in campaign though. Also I love the icon for Battlepedia.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

It looks great so far being that the game came out yesterday  :-D , also a tiny suggestion, on the wonderwuzzle page you should add that they mean that a secret area is present, only in campaign though. Also I love the icon for Battlepedia.

Not quite sure what you mean There is no mention of secret areas on the wonderwuzzle page. Otherwise, I would have changed the information.

Not quite sure what you mean There is no mention of secret areas on the wonderwuzzle page. Otherwise, I would have changed the information.

I believe he's talking about the (unconfirmed but I'm totally looking into it) rumor that a wonderwuzzle is present on a story level if it contains a secret level entrance. right now, all the levels I've played that had a wonderwuzzle also had a secret level so I'd say it's correct however I've only started playing today and I'm not that far into the game yet so I can't truly confirm it.

I believe he's talking about the (unconfirmed but I'm totally looking into it) rumor that a wonderwuzzle is present on a story level if it contains a secret level entrance. right now, all the levels I've played that had a wonderwuzzle also had a secret level so I'd say it's correct however I've only started playing today and I'm not that far into the game yet so I can't truly confirm it.

That's what I thought he meant but it sounded like he wanted to change information that was already there. Since it is unconfirmed I shall not add it to the wiki. I may start a talk about it though so people can confirm or dis-confirm it.

oh yeah, you mean the signature I made.
here's the code for my sig:

[url=http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com/][img=http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com/skins/common/images/battlepedia.png][/url]

just copy-paste it into the signature part of your profile settings.

I added info to both the trading post and blocks page, what is the approximate time for these to be approved? Sorry if I seem impatient, just curious. Great job on the wiki by the way!!!

The approx. time for approval is whenever the behemoth, BFG(he's unavailable right now) or I feel like doing it.

I have an image on my computer that could be used for the King entry in the Prisoners page, but I don't know how to put it in. :/

Help?

I believe that normal users aren't able to upload images yet...

Also, I've already added an image.

I have an image on my computer that could be used for the King entry in the Prisoners page, but I don't know how to put it in. :/

Help?

Oh, cool! Good job.

Btw, I wrote the text for the King. I have no clue how to do formatting, so I just winged it by copying the stuff from the previous entries. Worked like a charm =)

Help?

I just made another edit to the King's entry. I added a link to the YT video where he was first spotted, and I even modified the link so that it starts right before the part where the King appears. I also added an additional sentence about his relationship with the King from Castle Crashers.

Edited by Derpface123