Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[03-Apr-13] Fur-Bottom's Up! In-Game Prizes And Details Inside!

Greetings theater goers! 

As we warned a couple of weeks ago on the Behemoth devblog, as of launch day (dingdingdingding!) we will be featuring several downloadable bonus playlists! Just head over to "Furbottom's Features" in the main (blueprints) menu, or "Features" in the Arena menu to check it out! 

Play to earn bonus gems, and --if you finish either the Solo or Coop Adventure playlists-- get a brand-spanking new Prisoner for your efforts, available for a limited time only!

For future updates, keep an eye on the official BattleBlock Theater website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Dates Featured: 03-APR-13 to 19-APR-13

Greetings theater goers! 

As we warned a couple of weeks ago on the Behemoth devblog, as of launch day (dingdingdingding!) we will be featuring several downloadable bonus playlists! Just head over to "Furbottom's Features" in the main (blueprints) menu, or "Features" in the Arena menu to check it out! 

Play to earn bonus gems, and --if you finish either the Solo or Coop Adventure playlists-- get a brand-spanking new Prisoner for your efforts, available for a limited time only!

For future updates, keep an eye on the official BattleBlock Theater website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

to get the exsclusive character you have to beat alll the levels that say fur right?

Edited by LightningZombie

My little bro and I just got it, after much hard work! Well worth our efforts; how long will it be available for though?

Is it the same prisoner for both normal and insane or is there two separate ones for each? A friend and I just finished the normal, and we are very hesitant to start the insane run.

Is it the same prisoner for both normal and insane or is there two separate ones for each? A friend and I just finished the normal, and we are very hesitant to start the insane run.

Thts something I am also curious about and it mentions the arena too has anyone bet the arena playlist as well to confirm there isnt any 2nd, 3rd, or even a 4th depending on changing difficulty and what not?

Edited by LightningZombie

Um, I did the co-op one and I don't recall earning anything...

Did you complete all levels including the Finale? When I did it with a friend, it only unlocked after the finale.

You must get a ribbon in all stages.  If you skip ahead you'll receive nothing until the requirements are met!

Even after the current playlist is no longer featured, you'll still be able to find and download it like any other playlist.. as far as finding out what playlists were previously featured, we will be creating a new topic in this forum each time a new playlist is featured.

Also, only one special head is being offered for completing a feature at this time; completing the current set of features in insane mode, while impressive, will not unlock additional prisoners.

Even after the current playlist is no longer featured, you'll still be able to find and download it like any other playlist.. as far as finding out what playlists were previously featured, we will be creating a new topic in this forum each time a new playlist is featured.

Also, only one special head is being offered for completing a feature at this time; completing the current set of features in insane mode, while impressive, will not unlock additional prisoners.

Good to know so now we know there are officially only 4 star heads found.

The BattleBlock Theater servers are down right now... really want to unlock the prisoner as soon as possible!

How long will this prisoner be available for? I don't want to miss out!

Or solo it :)

These levels were HARD (this is the first time I thought "screw that gem, there is the exit"), I'm glad you don't need to do the encore stages to unlock the character.

I also unlocked some avatar stuff. Is that part of the same deal or is it a "normal" reward for completing a playlist?

You must get a ribbon in all stages.  If you skip ahead you'll receive nothing until the requirements are met!

I'm somewhat dense, what do you mean by ribbon? xD

I've only ever gotten letter grades and A++'s xD

I have a slight issue even accessing Furbottom's Features. Whenever I attempt to select it in either solo or co-op modes, it gives me an error something along the lines of "Signed in players are not allowed to download somethingsomething". I get a similar warning when trying to download playlists. Anyone know what's up?

I'm somewhat dense, what do you mean by ribbon? xD

I've only ever gotten letter grades and A++'s xD

And by this, I am fairly certain that a ribbon is just any letter grade that you achieve on the completion of a level. You know, how the cat stamps a sticker-ribbon with a grade on it to your paper.

4? i only heard about the knight,alien,and chicken head

4? i only heard about the knight,alien,and chicken head

They're also counting the default star head. 

Yea! I got the Chicken Prisoner last night. Boy, that was tough. The only way I was able to beat the 2nd part of the finale was to use the 'Dart Gun' to stop the boulder from falling, couldn't figure it out with the propeller... Hopefully that helps anyone else having the same problem.