Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[03-Apr-13] Fur-Bottom's Up! In-Game Prizes And Details Inside!

I think that Fourbottom playlists need more Super Meat boy style levels. This one, as a test, was bland and too easy.

I am finding these to be very difficult.  Enjoying the game a lot too,  I am holding my breath during these stages,  That finale is kicking my butt.  I hope I can get that chicken prisoner before it is too late,  Is the co op any easier?   

I JUST finished the playlist, even the Encores and nothing happened. Is it over, did I miss my chance at the head? PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

I JUST finished the playlist, even the Encores and nothing happened. Is it over, did I miss my chance at the head? PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Are there any levels you didn't finish? The level that takes you to the secret room, perhaps?

I think a little more info on how exactly fur-bottom's and the star heads work is in order.  8-)

I completed the Furbottum feature and received this message, "you earned an avatar award but your profile was not available," I was logged in to XBL and I have gold. I could not receive the award and I need to go through it again apparently to receive the award again. 

On Fur8, is there ANY WAY to make the duck step on the trigger so I can get the yarn?

I have been trying for the better part of an hour, and failing every time. I'm at the point where I don't ever want to play this game again because it is so frustrating.

I have the Chicken. You have to use your weapons accordingly. On the finale I set the controller down twice. Re-evaluating my video game life. 

The dart is your friend. 

Your best friend

On Fur8, is there ANY WAY to make the duck step on the trigger so I can get the yarn?

I have been trying for the better part of an hour, and failing every time. I'm at the point where I don't ever want to play this game again because it is so frustrating.

Just a hint, it's not the duck that steps on the trigger... (it's not you either)

Just a hint, it's not the duck that steps on the trigger... (it's not you either)

I assume it's the rock that has to sit on the trigger. I've tried having the duck carry it up to the other side, tried tossing up up there...sincerely at my wit's end.

I assume it's the rock that has to sit on the trigger. I've tried having the duck carry it up to the other side, tried tossing up up there...sincerely at my wit's end.

Try to get eaten by the duck...

The BattleBlock Theater servers are down right now... really want to unlock the prisoner as soon as possible!

How long will this prisoner be available for? I don't want to miss out!

How long is the prisoner prize available for?

I don't know for sure, but i did it tonight, April 6th, and still unlocked it. So its still available so far.

Are there any levels you didn't finish? The level that takes you to the secret room, perhaps?

I feel a bit dumb.... I beat them in the strawberry style first. I went through and did it with the gems and ... pop! Got it. Well, at least it was good practice. Man I am in love with this game.

I finally finished the first 9 stages. Mostly A's and B's one C.  But I need some tips on the furfinale1 and that first cat with the grenades is costing me a ton of time.  Any tips or weapons that work well?   Or any other hints for the final two finales?  

I finally finished the first 9 stages. Mostly A's and B's one C.  But I need some tips on the furfinale1 and that first cat with the grenades is costing me a ton of time.  Any tips or weapons that work well?   Or any other hints for the final two finales?  

Havent looked at Finale 1 in a while, but i think there is a laser that is blocked by bombs above the cat, so you need to fly carefully and stay away from the fans, then hit the bombs. In finale 2, its a good idea to have the dart gun so you can stop the boulders, you could be stuck on that part for 30 seconds or more (I was) Hope this will help you out. :D

• Upvote 1

I believe the reward is the head of a chicken, for that is what I recieved. I did it solo a couple of hours ago, and it proved to be difficult, but nowhere near as hard as the users on the forums make it out to be. Plus I was leaving so I had a time restraint of 40 minutes, and I finished it with plenty of time to spare. The only hard part is convincing yourself that you can do it before time runs out.

I have beat it twice so far, if you want help.. I guess I could help. :P Gt : Spyer2k

Is there any kind of schedule to when the featured playlist will be new? I'm not complaining in ANY way I just don't want to miss out on the new levels and heads! It's like free dlc with rewards!!! You guys have made a truly fantastic game!

• Upvote 1