Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[03-Apr-13] Fur-Bottom's Up! In-Game Prizes And Details Inside!

Thank you for the help jdog1538.  I finished the finale today and earned my chicken head,  I found the best way to get past the grenades was to fly around the left side of the grey blocks then fly up fast, hit the explosive blocks then drop back to get new wings,  That way I could fly over some of the jumping parts. 

False alarm about the new Furbottem. I saw the "play Furbottem to unlock special head'' on the banner on the menu screen so I checked my levels and they were all locked so I posted here. Then, when I played the levels they were the same as the first time so I guess my game glitched and I lost that data but its ok because I still have my chicken head and use it all the time and nothing else got deleted.

P.S. Its not like I'm going to be replaying the first Furbottom anytime soon:)

P.P.S. I would use a real smile face above but sometimes my computer doesn't show that option:( 

On Fur8, is there ANY WAY to make the duck step on the trigger so I can get the yarn?

I have been trying for the better part of an hour, and failing every time. I'm at the point where I don't ever want to play this game again because it is so frustrating.

Just a hint, it's not the duck that steps on the trigger... (it's not you either)

I assume it's the rock that has to sit on the trigger. I've tried having the duck carry it up to the other side, tried tossing up up there...sincerely at my wit's end.

Try to get eaten by the duck...

Figured it out, finally. Not enjoyable, but at least I'll never have to do it again.

Edited by The KGBeast

I thought it was fun, and while I have yet to embark on insane, normal mode wasn't too hard. I ran back through it on Co-op today with my roommate so he could get his head (I just wanted the gems. Hah)

• Upvote 1

Finished all the levels. Yikes.

I can't get past the beginning of Encore 3. I think I'm just gonna leave that alone.

Edited by The KGBeast

Just finished a co-op session of Furbottom's Features. My friend unlocked the chicken head...but I did not? We both played through everything from the beginning to the very end. He was hosting. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

• Upvote 1

Just finished a co-op session of Furbottom's Features. My friend unlocked the chicken head...but I did not? We both played through everything from the beginning to the very end. He was hosting. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

My friend can't get it either. What's the deal? We beat all the levels + the secret level + the finale and he still didnt get it.

My friend can't get it either. What's the deal? We beat all the levels + the secret level + the finale and he still didnt get it.

Were you hosting?

I have a slight issue even accessing Furbottom's Features. Whenever I attempt to select it in either solo or co-op modes, it gives me an error something along the lines of "Signed in players are not allowed to download somethingsomething". I get a similar warning when trying to download playlists. Anyone know what's up?

Hi Twirled! I think we already answered this question in another thread that was posted a bit later, but for anyone else having this issue:

I believe this is may be due to your privacy settings. By default, Member Content (which includes any user-created levels such as Furbottom's Features) will be disabled if you are underage in your region. For the US, this would be anyone who is 17 or below. 

** If you are underage, please ensure you have your parent or legal guardian's permission before attempting to make changes to your privacy settings. **

To check your privacy settings, start at the Dashboard. Go to Settings > Privacy, and ensure that "Member Content" appears under the "Allowed" header. 

Additionally, if you have any active players who are NOT signed into an Xbox LIVE profile with Member Content set to Allowed, you will not be able to access Furbottom's Features or other user-created content. (This means that any Guest accounts will NOT be able to access user-created content.)

Please let us know if you are still having issues if Member Content is set to Allowed, and we will trouble-shoot your issue further.

I think (since I was the one hosting the game that Eugaet and I played and I got the prisoner) that it must be only the host who gets the prisoner. We both got avatar awards, though, so it may be a bug in the game. We can try to go through it again tonight and see if that's the case.

Hi, I need help with Finale Fur one cause I play solo and I cant get pass the part of the stage where there's pink goo and the laser beam shooting upwards. No idea how I should use the bar that is on the top block. I keep dying at this stage and I cant figure out how to use the dart gun to get across. Soloing everything is so hard.... =p Appreciate the help. Thanks!

I'm still waiting for the new Furbottom's Featured level, so I can get the new star head.

I have a question about Furbottom's Features in general: if our levels are inducted into the Features, are they permanently transformed so that you can earn gems and yarn by playing them? Or can you only earn gems from them when they're featured, and after they're featured, they're converted back to only earning you strawberries and pie?

Edited by GoldenGhost

Just beat it with the incredible score of all a++ except the finale because I got a c and don't have the will to do any better right now Chicken Head AWAY!!!

Hi everyone !

I come for asking a little question, how can our level can be selected ? Behemoth only selected the most popular or they selected the best chapter that they can find ? Is there a place where we can suggest some maps or anything like that ?

Hi everyone !

I come for asking a little question, how can our level can be selected ? Behemoth only selected the most popular or they selected the best chapter that they can find ? Is there a place where we can suggest some maps or anything like that ?

Levels are selected based on how awesome, creative, and (above all) FUN they are to play. Popularity helps the level get on our radar, but the final decision is made by real, live Behemoth staffers.

You can post your own levels OR promote someone else's level in the Playlist Promo section of the forums:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/forum/40-community-theater-playlist-promo/

Okay, thanks for answer. I think my level probably deserve it but it's absolutly not a fun chapter thought... I think it's really well designed but it's based on enigma and quite hard enigma... So I don't think that can be published because of the difficulty but well, if anyone of the staff of Behemoth (or some players) can play to my level and liked it Im happy ! I make a contribution to the community !