Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[03-Apr-13] Fur-Bottom's Up! In-Game Prizes And Details Inside!

I am wondering how often will a new map be picked for furbottom's features?

I think that there will be a new one every friday. Thats what I read anyways.

Okay, thanks for answer. I think my level probably deserve it but it's absolutly not a fun chapter thought... I think it's really well designed but it's based on enigma and quite hard enigma... So I don't think that can be published because of the difficulty but well, if anyone of the staff of Behemoth (or some players) can play to my level and liked it Im happy ! I make a contribution to the community !

What's your GT, I will check out your level :)

I am wondering how often will a new map be picked for furbottom's features?

It will probably be something like every 1-2 weeks tops.

Okay, thanks for answer. I think my level probably deserve it but it's absolutly not a fun chapter thought... I think it's really well designed but it's based on enigma and quite hard enigma... So I don't think that can be published because of the difficulty but well, if anyone of the staff of Behemoth (or some players) can play to my level and liked it Im happy ! I make a contribution to the community !

Check the Promo forums. it is in there.

My Gamertag is Drago Nightmare, but go here before playing to my level: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14800-adventure-playlist-koworld-i/

Thanks & Good luck !

EDIT: Oh I didn't see your post Dukeoflbanez, Thanks to you !

Edited by Drago Nightmare

Just ran through the Co-op Feature with my buddy but he didn't unlock the chicken head... he's got a A or above on every levek but no dice!  Any ideas how to trigger the unlock?

Mine popped right after clearing second part of The finale. He should check all his doors have the green check above it to. My adventure had a level I cleared and had a grade on and I didn't get the compleation achivement untill I redid the level and the check appeared above the door

Just ran through the Co-op Feature with my buddy but he didn't unlock the chicken head... he's got a A or above on every levek but no dice!  Any ideas how to trigger the unlock?

It's solo only think.

So are the new playlists going up today? I don't see any changes.

New playlist and two new heads this coming Friday - that's what has been said but not sure what time it all gets updated.

New playlist and two new heads this coming Friday - that's what has been said but not sure what time it all gets updated.

I hope its later, after I've gotten all my work done. I've even got a co-op partner sorted to help out this time!

9:08 east coast US. Feature is still: we love you by behemouthLD1000, when is the new feature updated for the two new heads?

I hope its later, after I've gotten all my work done. I've even got a co-op partner sorted to help out this time!

Me and a friend were planning on doing it tonight also... If not I guess we'll just continue with our Story playthrough.

It's solo only think.

The Devblog says you can unlock the special chicken head in Solo or Co-op.

""For a limited time only, the Behemoth Chicken Prisoner will be awarded

to any BattleBlock Theater player who finishes an entire Furbottom’s

Features playlist! It is available when you finish either the co-op or

solo playlists.""

Would recommendations by players be considered? I personally think some are ok, but clearly not spent time on. AKA could I help test levels and have something matter? :P

This feature has been retired! Locking this post. You can still check out these playlists by searching for them in Community Theater!