I was awestruck when I booted up the game and let the title screen roll for a while. I just kept the title screen up for a while, listening to the the music. Overall, I love the ]music and the variation throughout the entire game. It'd be awesome if someone could dig up a link or two!

Every song that I've heard in this game makes my feet tap to it. 

Especially the hilarious ones at the end with Hatty in the water.  My co-op partner and I were at a loss for words.

I was not expecting to fall in love with the soundtrack.  All the songs fit perfectly in the game, but there are definitely a couple songs that when I run into them in the game, I hit pause and just sit back and listen.

^ that is a major spoiler dude. I havnt gotten that far, not cool.

Really sorry about that man, the new link should go past the spoiler part for the people who haven't seen the ending. Sorry again man :/

I really want the ending song in the chapter 8 video (buckle your pants), the secret music, title theme, and the music from chapter 8's finale

I really want the ending song in the chapter 8 video (buckle your pants), the secret music, title theme, and the music from chapter 8's finale

Go on the video I posted and visit his channel