Sign in to follow this  
Mangle

Did Anyone Else Play Fur Finale 2 Yet?

I beat them all let me see which one your stuck on and get back to you

It is the beginning with the rocks falling through a portal.

Ooooo.... THAT part. I pretty much lucked my way out of that one, the toy bazooka was especially helpful. I'd be happy to help you out if you want!

Edited by GoldenGhost

here you go and you should get your prisoner unlock after this I went ahead and did the encores too though.

You have to grab the copter fly up grab the rock at its highest point and us B to throw it up near the start so you can push it onto the switch.

Edited by LightningZombie

here you go and you should get your prisoner unlock after this I went ahead and did the encores too though.

You have to grab the copter fly up grab the rock at its highest point and us B to throw it up near the start so you can push it onto the switch. I wanted spoiler tags for this but I have no idea how to get them to work on here

How exactly do you grab it at its highest point? Every time I try to grab it, I die instantly!

You have to grab the copter fly up grab the rock at its highest point and us B to throw it up near the start so you can push it onto the switch. I wanted spoiler tags for this but I have no idea how to get them to work on here

How exactly do you grab it at its highest point? Every time I try to grab it, I die instantly!

You don't go right under it you go to the right of it you have to let it fall like a block or so and grab it in the air. It can be tricky throwing it properly you cant use the copter and hold a block so you need to be fast when you turn to throw it.

Edited by LightningZombie

you don't go right under it you go to the right of it you have to let it fall like a block or so and grab it in the air. It can be tricky throwing it properly you cant use the copter and hold a block so you need to be fast when you turn to throw it.

That helped a lot. Thanks!

you don't go right under it you go to the right of it you have to let it fall like a block or so and grab it in the air. It can be tricky throwing it properly you cant use the copter and hold a block so you need to be fast when you turn to throw it.

That helped a lot. Thanks!

No problem you'll need a little bit of time after it, so I recommend restarting if you fail to do it within like 2 tries.

what i did was use the dart gun to get the rock in a highest place i could where i could still grab it.

what i did was use the dart gun to get the rock in a highest place i could where i could still grab it.

Yep, that's how I did it as well. Couldn't grab it with the propeller for the life of me...

naj, i'm still stuck at fur finale 1

I'm still trapped in Fur Finale 1, too. I feel like I'm never going to make that stupid jump up that last pink goo-block while climbing that stupid wall. D:

Finished them. I don't remember Furfinale 1, but I remember Furfinale 2 because it took like 50+ tries for me. For the first part of Finale 2, the directions given here seem correct. However, I could only get the rock to its destination on the right when I set a dart halfway up the right-hand wall. I had success when I threw the square rock from near-maximum height, landed it on my dart, then coptered up a little and threw it the rest of the way up.

I completed all levels except for one where I did the hidden secret level and skipped the rest of that level. I still got the avatar award and the special prisoner. Doing hidden levels gives you credit for doing the entirety of the levels in which they are found. However, you will probably get a bad grade for that level if you don't redo it.

What is this fur anyway? I haven't even started this fur thing yet. I'm still on story mode.

Furbottom's Features are our way of recognizing outstanding Playlist design from our community. We select especially amazing Adventure levels periodically, and promote them to our Features list.

Here is a Dev Blog post that explains Furbottom's Features a bit more: 

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/03/14/battleblock-theater-furbottoms-features/

The Furbottom's Feature that is up now was created by our Level Designers. Let them know what you think of it by posting in this thread!

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14559-fur-bottoms-up-in-game-prizes-and-details-inside/

It's pretty tricky. Just takes some practice. Not everyone will be able to master it tho.