LightningZombie

The Star Prisoner Category.

I recall that you got hatty's hat for being in the top 5 in a leaderboard.

hmm I haven't heard this is there a pic?

Edited by LightningZombie

I'am sure that most are in the game and the rest will come later. I have all 4 STAR heads but you have to give it to them There good at hiding.

P.S If anyone needs  Yarn I can give you lot's and trades I also have Chicken Toucher If you need and all Square heads.And have 19 out of 30 achivements.

Are you sure? If it's true, that's going to be quite a challenge...

Not certain, i just remember being told that in the beta :P

Can someone help me I got the Chicken head today then went to xbox home changed my head  and turned my xbox off. Latter I turned it back logged in then had the avater head but not  Chicken head in in BBT.  But it says I got it and I did But it's not there anymore. Can someone

help?

Doesn't look like this is true, I'm currently in 2nd place on Grab the Gold and I don't have anything special.
  • Upvote 2

Doesn't look like this is true, I'm currently in 2nd place on Grab the Gold and I don't have anything special.

In Gems, not in mode. Overall ranking.

Hopefuls, a Behemoth Member will answer, but are the majority of star heads achievable in game, or are they only from ties ins and limited offers like the chicken head?

In Gems, not in mode. Overall ranking.
Oh, well be did say "a leaderboard".... Anyways, wow, that would be pretty tough.

There is no leaderboard oriented reward.  Don't trick people into making their eyes bleed :)

• Upvote 1

I have fully completed the single player normal mode in the game (A++ on all levels including encores and secret levels) however no head was awarded. It really makes me wonder to how one is to obtain them. Well now I am going to go off to see if completing the insane mode perfectly nets you anything, but I am going to become severely busy, so it'll take a while.

There is no leaderboard oriented reward.  Don't trick people into making their eyes bleed :)

Thank you for confirming that. I'd rather not go back to doing insane things for unlocks like I did with Super Smash Bros. for the N64. "Hey, beat the game on Very Hard with 1 life, no continues, as Mario for Metal Mario!"

Has anyone gotten all of the achievements yet? I'd be surprised if there wasn't a head for that.

Thank you for confirming that. I'd rather not go back to doing insane things for unlocks like I did with Super Smash Bros. for the N64. "Hey, beat the game on Very Hard with 1 life, no continues, as Mario for Metal Mario!"

Has anyone gotten all of the achievements yet? I'd be surprised if there wasn't a head for that.

No one has all the achievements yet as the Jail Breaker achievement is currently unobtainable.

How long is the chicken head available for?

I have all except All around Joe, insane co-op, insane solo, unlock all prisoners and glitch jail breaker(which I should have...)

Is it confirmed that all 64 are in the game currently?

Only four are confirmed.

The Behemoth Logo Head

Alien Hominid Head

Castle Crashers Head

and Default Star Head

Thanks for the confirmation and sorry for confusing anyone; i was just passing on what i heard. 

• Upvote 1