LightningZombie

The Star Prisoner Category.

Seems no one has found many of them perhaps only 3 are available?  I have a suspicion that we may have to wait for new playlists or buy specific games to get them all. All the ones I have heard of so far you had to own another game or get the limited one from Furbottom's Feature. What do you think?

Well, on the prisoner chart and the trading thing, there are far more than just 3.

which is why I think this will be how we get them think about it there are 64 an we only found 4 1 being defaulted don't you think people would have stumbled across at least 10 to 15 of them by now?

I have 4, ( star head , castle crashers knight, alien hominid, and chicken head)

same here star being default so where is the other 60? did you try doing the furbottoms on both difficulties and doing it on arena to see if we get any more?

I have 4, ( star head , castle crashers knight, alien hominid, and chicken head)

same here star being default so where is the other 60? did you try doing the furbottoms on both difficulties and doing it on arena to see if we get any more?

Only played arena once, so idk anything there I've mostly been focusing on trying to get A++ and on campaign,

Only played arena once, so idk anything there I've mostly been focusing on trying to get A++ and on campaign,

The post for the chicken by the staff mentions both the arena and furbottoms but I don't think anyone has stated if they attempted both and got anything more

I think the star just means special heads. I doubt there's 64. There's a star, castle crasher one, alien hominid, and the chicken. I don't know if you need castle crasher and the alien hominid games to get those heads

I think the star just means special heads. I doubt there's 64. There's a star, castle crasher one, alien hominid, and the chicken. I don't know if you need castle crasher and the alien hominid games to get those heads

Check the prisoners chart every type has 64 and theres 63 blank spots for the star category and yes you have to own those games to get the heads or possibly trade for them but I am not willing to.

Oh, there's 64 alright.

• Upvote 3

Oh, there's 64 alright.
They must be very good at hiding then...

I would guess

Beat insane mode solo

Beat coop insane

Play 1000 Online matches

1000 Kills

1000 Deaths

Unlock all heads

Beat insane solo & coop

Beat normal solo & coop

Dp said 64 , these seem to be the basics and no brainers

I would expect they could be similar to the cheevos but like 5x

And crazy tough ones like

Get A++ on all levels on insane

Finish all encores with b grade or better

What do you think?

I would guess

Beat insane mode solo

Beat coop insane

Play 1000 Online matches

1000 Kills

1000 Deaths

Unlock all heads

Beat insane solo & coop

Beat normal solo & coop

Dp said 64 , these seem to be the basics and no brainers

I would expect they could be similar to the cheevos but like 5x

And crazy tough ones like

Get A++ on all levels on insane

Finish all encores with b grade or better

What do you think?

I hope there's heads for doing all those things, if not then the satisfaction of knowing you did all that would be enough for me to, but you know... heads would be nice for it to :P!

Just got A++ on every stage (encore included) on world 1 on insane and didn't get anything, so if you're looking for heads... prepare to do several worlds before getting anything. 

I have completed campaign, and almost co-op. In the stats menu, I have almost reached the first quarter of the A++ bar (I guess it is a bar representing the four campaigns progress). I hope I will get some unlock when reaching the first mark. My only concern is that if all extra unlockables are by playing fourbottoms features, then it will be a bit disappointing (and lazy) for anotherwise a great game.

I have completed campaign, and almost co-op. In the stats menu, I have almost reached the first quarter of the A++ bar (I guess it is a bar representing the four campaigns progress). I hope I will get some unlock when reaching the first mark. My only concern is that if all extra unlockables are by playing fourbottoms features, then it will be a bit disappointing (and lazy) for anotherwise a great game.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I've got almost half the bar filled up with the purple A++ bar and haven't unlocked anything special yet. But then again that's not all in one mode, that's across solo(normal/insane) and co-op(normal/insane).

Oh, there's 64 alright.

Are the 64 star heads coming out later or are they in the game now, but very well hidden?

Oh, there's 64 alright.

Are the 64 star heads coming out later or are they in the game now, but very well hidden?
I don't think they wil tell us considering they said that whole category was a mystery but I speculate they will come out later if they are only hidden then why have we found only 4? I think the chances are they will be available later with furbottoms features. But, it doesnt hurt to ask

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I've got almost half the bar filled up with the purple A++ bar and haven't unlocked anything special yet. But then again that's not all in one mode, that's across solo(normal/insane) and co-op(normal/insane).

It looks like these star heads will be released with the featured playlists or new content then. It's a pity, I always like to find secrets and unlocks in games that are unlocked in different and creative ways. We'll see...

• Upvote 1

It looks like these star heads will be released with the featured playlists or new content then. It's a pity, I always like to find secrets and unlocks in games that are unlocked in different and creative ways. We'll see...

At least we may have a challenge to complete to earn these things people had trouble with the first playlist lets see what they do with the next I am hoping the heads won't all be limited in quantity like the chicken.