LightningZombie

The Star Prisoner Category.

These must be pretty elite.. i even beat castle crashers with Hatty... no ingame head :) Dan! Perhaps there can be at least clues as to get them? Secrets secrets are no fun, star heads should be for everyone!

Edited by TheEliteReet
  • Upvote 1

I think, there will be a Rectangular head with a Red Hat like the 2nd player Alien in Alien Hominid has.

If you haven't beat the campaign don't read the spoiler below.

When you have hatty on your back, and you're running back to the ship if you look near the ship there is a rectangular head wearing that hat.

Edited by Spyer

We will post the information about star heads on our blog in the near future.  Just hang tight!

• Upvote 1

We will post the information about star heads on our blog in the near future.  Just hang tight!

How near?

I'm still hopeful that there will be a head unlocked via Easter egg. Seriously I've been everywhere it seems in the campaign, but I'm going to keep looking haha.

• Upvote 1

It's exciting being a part of a big secret everybody's trying to figure out. I remember this happened with one of the skulls in Halo 3, the community working together shall prevail!

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if there's a star head for getting A++ on every level in every story mode (including encores). That's just way too much work to not be rewarded.

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if there's a star head for getting A++ on every level in every story mode (including encores). That's just way too much work to not be rewarded.

The reward is your score? D:

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this. Obviously in no rush, plenty of prisoners left to buy still.

Well I almost have all the heads, Dan, we need more star heads to collect! D;

Edited by Spyer

It's exciting being a part of a big secret everybody's trying to figure out. I remember this happened with one of the skulls in Halo 3, the community working together shall prevail!

Or like the black monolith in Fez... Which I don't think anyone ever properly figured out how to solve the riddle. :?

Still, kinda disappointing if you can't just unlock some of the star heads by some really out of the way tasks.

• Upvote 1

Or like the black monolith in Fez... Which I don't think anyone ever properly figured out how to solve the riddle. :?

Still, kinda disappointing if you can't just unlock some of the star heads by some really out of the way tasks.

Oh God, don't even get me started... I swear, if we have to rip out BBT's soundtrack and analyze it with spectrographs to find the star heads, you can count me out.

(EDIT: Actually, if that was the case I would totally contribute to that. I was trying to express my frustration with Phil Fish's sinister enigma.)

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

Is that one achievement bugged for everyone? Has anyone actually gotten every achievement yet?

man it seems everyone is glitching out with the "jail breaker" achievement. i have every circle head and probs 70+ heads in total and yet i dont have it. wtc (what the carrot) is going on?

That's actually a good thing.  It's pretty much 100% consistent, which means when we fix it it'll fix it for absolutely everyone.  Scary bugs are the ones only some people get.

Oh God, don't even get me started... I swear, if we have to rip out BBT's soundtrack and analyze it with spectrographs to find the star heads, you can count me out.

(EDIT: Actually, if that was the case I would totally contribute to that. I was trying to express my frustration with Phil Fish's sinister enigma.)

Looking back on it the hall of dudes sounded a little like it was playing in reverse to me. 

Please read the latest dev blog post. At the very bottom they simply explained that when a new fur bottom featured playlist is featured a new special prisoner star head will be available to unlock. Also there is a good chance that future dlc will allow you to use gems to buy a few new star prisoners for perhaps like 1,000,000 million gems just kidding... Tho a special star head for like 1,000 gems would make the games replay value sky rocket. I can imagine how many lobbies would be available to choose from with everyone competing against each other for gems.

I currently have every prisoner, 4 star prisoners, silver trophy, gold trophy, 900 gems saved, 250 yarns saved, and looking for players who love playing insane and who know how to cooperate and play as a team and not as an idiot.

GT: XGC TATTOOEY

Well they're going to reveal more info on the Star heads later on, but it's still fun to speculate.

I believe most of the heads will have something to do with Furbottoms at the very least.

• Upvote 1

Yes they have and no extra prisoners have been unlocked. Although beating the entire campaign on solo and co-op both on insane and normal is impressive unfortunately no new prisoners are available to unlock. Quoting what Dan or Tom said i earlier.

Alright, I've been stockpiling my gems to see if you would unlock anything by holding on to 1000 gems or something (I'm getting pretty desperate here). I recently acquired a total of 1000 gems and nothing happened, but before I go nuts and pull a Dark Knight Rises on the prison (by freeing a bajillion prisoners, like that one scene), it'd be comforting to know whether or not I was onto something. (Please, Mr. Dan Paladin?) I worked hard for this.

• Upvote 1

Alright, I've been stockpiling my gems to see if you would unlock anything by holding on to 1000 gems or something (I'm getting pretty desperate here). I recently acquired a total of 1000 gems and nothing happened, but before I go nuts and pull a Dark Knight Rises on the prison (by freeing a bajillion prisoners, like that one scene), it'd be comforting to know whether or not I was onto something. (Please, Mr. Dan Paladin?) I worked hard for this.

Haha, funny comparison. To be honest I think if there were any more star heads to unlock in the game as it currently is, somebody would have found them by now