LightningZombie

The Star Prisoner Category.

on gamefaqs someone mentioned their friend having the alligator mount(lizard/dragon mount?) from castle crashers as a head. so that would be 5 total star heads(chicken, alien, knight, star, and gator). can anyone confirm this, or was he mistaken? that was the only place i saw mention of it.

also, mite be blasphemy, but the star head in the star category makes me think of twisted pixel's captain smiley :P

From the Q and A and blogpost, starheads will come out from beating updated furbottoms features, and also on dates special to the Behemoth, im guessing a CC and AH anniversary, but maybe itll be on Dan's bday, who knows xD

on gamefaqs someone mentioned their friend having the alligator mount(lizard/dragon mount?) from castle crashers as a head. so that would be 5 total star heads(chicken, alien, knight, star, and gator). can anyone confirm this, or was he mistaken? that was the only place i saw mention of it.

also, mite be blasphemy, but the star head in the star category makes me think of twisted pixel's captain smiley :P

Almost positive he's wrong. The Behemoth are the only ones who can make the heads available. Tens of thousands of people play this game, there's no way there was this isolated incident with one guy. He was probably not familiar with the star category and was referring to one of the alligator/crocodile heads in circle category.

New heads will come as new featured playlists sprout from the ground, and we obtain said star heads by pulling the playlists from the roots, and feasting on their difficulty. It doesn't take people 2 weeks just to get one star head. I mean come on now.

onestly i think the behemoth wants to bring out a new furbottoms feature, but maybe they just haven't found a user-made playlist wich is good enough. i say we all try and make the best playlist ever. you can think like: i don't like making maps, i want to play them, but if everyone thinks like that, the behemoth wont find good enough playlists, i'm working on one myself :)

I f they are just if FF , that is cool, I just thought it would be nice if you got them for doing things in game. But maybe they are like that, Maybe they are locked until we hit 1million games played or something like that. 

"Happy Furbottom Week! Have a Purrham on the house!"

Quite a surprise, I must say! Did everyone get this?

I'm afraid I do not know what you mean.

Edit: Never mind there's a new head available! Get on that peeps.

Edited by YouAreOutofMy5

I think, there will be a Rectangular head with a Red Hat like the 2nd player Alien in Alien Hominid has.

If you haven't beat the campaign don't read the spoiler below.

When you have hatty on your back, and you're running back to the ship if you look near the ship there is a rectangular head wearing that hat.

I'm pretty sure he is the fat kid from Alien Hominid. 

So, for the ones on Friday, with 2 being up for grabs, do you think they are doing this as a gift? or that the playlist is so difficult it is worth 2. 

So, for the ones on Friday, with 2 being up for grabs, do you think they are doing this as a gift? or that the playlist is so difficult it is worth 2. 

You get one for doing it on solo, and one for doing co-op :)