Sign in to follow this  
Person

Secret Levels

I've only found a few secret levels so far and i'd figured i'd just post them here. Btw, sorry if i'm not that descriptive.

level 1-7 the first laser you come across jump down on spot below it.

level 2-2 detonate to block to the right of the 2nd checkpoint and jump on the block underneath it. You jump gly upwards and be teleported to a small area and then just walk right. ( credit to Ashram )

level 3-9 after the 2nd checkpoint across the bridge when darts are being shot at you, jump on a dart stuck to the wall then to the little area above you to the right.

level 4-7: In the very first part of the level after u block the laser with the rock on the bottom, go to the laser u block and jump up through the clouds above u and take a step to the right. ( its the spot right below u when u start the level)

these are the only ones I've found so if you know more it'll be nice to share it :)  

co-op level 1-7: same spot as solo

co-op level 2-4: At the third check point, to the left, pull out the block, jump up the blocks, when ur on the top one you will see a tree. get a friend to throw u up there. you will see a the blue thing ( don't know what tjey're called ).....stand on it and get your friend to cross to the other side. jump up or get off the blue thing and the friend on the other side will land on the ground and will be teleported to the secret level.

Edited by Person

1-7? You mean the seventh level of chapter one? The first finale?

EDIT, no, not the first finale, forgot there are more level sets xD

Thank you, I wasn't aware of these :P

Edited by Zezarict

I found this very interesting that there were secret levels at all just because some of those gems are hidden behind blocks so you can't tell they are there. So I expect the hidden areas to be very difficult in locating.

There's another secret area in 2-2. Right after you travel through the molten rock corridor up and to the right and hit the checkpoint, blow up the right destructible block next to the checkpoint and jump straight up with the molten rock. You'll be teleported to a small, enclosed area, just head right.

There's a secret in Fur4 if one in those levels counts. At the top left corner of the map, where you're at the top after jumping between the pink slimy blocks, there are blue blocks on the wall. The top 2 have spikes, the 2 below them, you jump in them.

EDIT: Zombie, I think we also found a secret level in Co-Op didn't we?

Edited by Zezarict

I've found the first 6 and what I've noticed is that right before them, that small pink creature is around the area. So if you see one during a level, you can probably assume the secret level is in there.

Edited by Aquatus

btw zezarict, idk were fur 4 is, is its in chapter 4 then i can't get to it and confirm it. I will post it once i get there.

btw zezarict, idk were fur 4 is, is its in chapter 4 then i can't get to it and confirm it. I will post it once i get there.

fur4 is in the..I forget what it's called, but after you go into local game, there are the three options. Story, Arena, and the other one. Fur4 is in the other one, click featured when you do it, it's a custom playlist made by behemoth, so it's somewhat official, haha.

You get the Star Chicken head for doing it xD

Edited by Zezarict

TIP: The small pink things with one eye means there is a secret level nearby.

Those are WonderWuzzles, and this is still unconfirmed has anyone seen this thing away from a secret level those who have beaten the game of course?

Every level I played that has a secret has a wonderwuzzle and ever level that has a wonderwuzzle has a secret. I am at level 6-1. Going to finish by tomorrow.

5-8 After you go in the teleporter below the yarn ball, there's disappearing/reappearing walls near launch pads where if you go on one while the wall is there you'll be flung into spikes above. Go onto the last launch pag and you'll be launched through a block in the rood, go a little left and there's the secret portal.

6-2, at the first checkpoint all the way to the right after you propeller up, there are molten rocks (trampoline blocks) but at the far right side there's no spike or molten rock, fall through there.

I've found the first 6 and what I've noticed is that right before them, that small pink creature is around the area. So if you see one during a level, you can probably assume the secret level is in there.

Thanks for the expert tip. Makes sense of the little creatures as well as gives you something to look for.

EDIT: And do these Wonderwuzzles hanbg around the actual secret location? 

Edited by DavidB

On 8-3, jump through the ghost blocks between the 2 laser beams located under the exit pad. to enter a small spot woth the secret exit. It's my favorite secret area :)