Sign in to follow this  
Zezarict

Limited Yarn?

I know you can get more gems by playing in multiplayer, but how does one get more yarn? Because you can trade yarn, I figured maybe you could trade yarn then not have enough left that's possible to collect to unlock all of the props? I could be wrong but I'm not sure xD

Entirely possible.  But you'd have to be giving out hundreds of the thing.

Worst case scenario you decide to give out your 400+ yarn or so....  just ask some other people who have 400+ yarn for some.  They don't need it, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Ahh, I assumed there was only enough Yarn  to get all the props, so are you saying that there's a lot more yarn than you could spend on jsut props?

Ahh, so yeah, it is limited

Hmm...maybe the MVP of a multiplayer match can get 1 yarn instead of gems, or maybe a small amount of gems and one yarn, or amybe like give x number of gems for 1 yarn, I don't know. I jsut figure it shouldn't be finate

I have all props and have 60+ yarn, I'm just gunna trade my yarn for gems for people who want them can message me ^-^

Not a bad idea. Gets new weapons for beginners and gets you more prisoners seems like a fair deal to me.

• Upvote 1

I have all props and have 60+ yarn, I'm just gunna trade my yarn for gems for people who want them can message me ^-^

Not a bad idea. Gets new weapons for beginners and gets you more prisoners seems like a fair deal to me.

Is your display picture Valvatorez?

Yup my prisoners are costing me 15 gems each, sooner or later about to be 20, I'm doing insane mode right now but it's pretty hard -_-

Yup my prisoners are costing me 15 gems each, sooner or later about to be 20, I'm doing insane mode right now but it's pretty hard -_-

I bet I'm not that far in yet I am kinda looking to trade with someone unfortunately it wont let me make a topic in the correct forum

I'll trade with ya zombie if ya need some things, but I'm nto that far in either, I try to get A++ on every level before going on :P

Yeah same here. Haven't even beaten the game, but have all the weapons and yarn to spare. Been trading it for circle headed characters since the cost 20g now

Moving this to the Gift Shop section of the forums, which is for trading and arranging games. 

Man... I just had this crazy vision of  a post-apocalyptic world where the only accepted currency is yarn. STOCK UP PEOPLE!

• Upvote 1

Just so you know, we have a sub-section in the BBT forums for trading!

Yeah i realize but I can't make new topics in it so its kinda just sitting there. Otherwise I wold have posted in the correct section I posted about this in technical issues I will check if I have a response.

• Upvote 1

Is your display picture Valvatorez?

Yes it is, sorry I missed your question.

So Yarn is limited to 1 per map? How does the yarn you earn in co op add up then? I always thought that if you were to replay a map to get a better score you would need to collect the yarn and gems again? I havent repeated any maps so I have no idea.

So Yarn is limited to 1 per map? How does the yarn you earn in co op add up then? I always thought that if you were to replay a map to get a better score you would need to collect the yarn and gems again? I havent repeated any maps so I have no idea.

You can only get it once per level. However you can get it again in coop if you did it in solo (or the other way around), in insane mode, or in furbottoms features, or trading.

• Upvote 1

Once you get all the weapons is there any use for yarn? Maybe DLC weapons that'll cost 5 a piece, again? It would have been cool to see a gem for yarn machine or cat of some sort. 2 for a yarn, doesn't sound to implausible.

• Upvote 1

Will be trading yarn for gems/prisoners (my prisoners are up to 20 gems so ya) My GT is still Elusive Kat. I Will sell yarn for 1 prisoner or 15-20 gems (high price i know but it is limited.)