It would be cool if the top ten on the leader boards could unlock an exclusive head for showing our awesomeness, maybe like a hatty head would be pretty cool, and the another head for the top 100. Don't you guys agree?

• Upvote 1

It would be cool if the top ten on the leader boards could unlock an exclusive head for showing our awesomeness, maybe like a hatty head would be pretty cool, and the another head for the top 100. Don't you guys agree?

No I always hate these exclusives. It's not fair for people who want to get everything but don't want to make it to the tip top of the boards you have your name up there isn't that enough showboating? That's not to say new prisoners aren't a bad idea I just don't like having content well that's unreachable. If there is a reward given for such a thing well ill want it to be paid dlc for the people who want it but can't achieve such a rank.

Edited by LightningZombie

While it's kind of cool, there's always somebody who ruins it for all of us.

If we held a reward like this we'd eventually be facing people glitching/cheesing nonstop, or trying to alter our leaderboard database.

If we held a reward like this we'd eventually be facing people glitching/cheesing nonstop, or trying to alter our leaderboard database.

I want to shake your hand for that.

Developers should never add leaderboard related unlocks or achievements not because of difficulty purposes but cheaters and hackers RUIN EVERYTHING!

It's not the developers fault... but it's best we just avoid the leaderboards to prevent stuff like that.

it sounds like a cool idea and there should at least be some sort of tournament with 3 heads. top 1,000 get a head, top 500 get 2 heads and top 100 get all 3 heads. They shouldn't be as limited as top 10 though, and that's coming from someone in the top 10. The tournament could be in all arena game modes so that 800 people can get all 3 heads.

And when too many people are cheesing nonstop, it becomes a problem for those who are lactose intolerant. 

And when too many people are cheesing nonstop, it becomes a problem for those who are lactose intolerant. 

Double posting manually. Like a boss.

Hackers aren't on this game xD unshippedhalo has ran a macro for a few weeks. the gem hack does nnot work for the leaderboard gem count... challenge mode ftw

Would kind of suck for me, but meh. I don't have enough time and I'm not as in love with BBT as I was in April to get to the top ten. 

it sounds like a cool idea and there should at least be some sort of tournament with 3 heads. top 1,000 get a head, top 500 get 2 heads and top 100 get all 3 heads. They shouldn't be as limited as top 10 though, and that's coming from someone in the top 10. The tournament could be in all arena game modes so that 800 people can get all 3 heads.

They should host a tournament for each playlist and the winner of each gets their own custom head ,that would be awesome but probably impossible.Maybe the winner of muckle could get a fighter head while the winner of ball game gets a soccer head etc.