Facial La Fleur

--Fixed-- Unable To Earn Jail Breaker

I've gotten all the Square heads and I know people have been having trouble with achievements also so what is the estimated time those will be fixed?

and when it is fixed will I just get the achievement?

Hey man, I know you seem to be a pro at where everything should be put - but I think it's best to leave that sort of thing to the Admins/Mods of the forum. They're the ones who can actually move stuff around to where it should be.

Normal members however do have the ability to request a move or lock by sending a PM to a mod, this helps so mods don't have to look through every new thread.

• Upvote 1

I was in the middle of Chapter 8 Finale 1 and out of nowhere I got The Professoinal. I have only about 20-25 wins so this doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Jaredman89

I was in the middle of Chapter 8 Finale 1 and out of nowhere I got The Professoinal. I have only about 20-25 wins so this doesn't make any sense.

It happened to me too.  I believe that the Finales and Encores are counting as Challenge games from Arena.  If you look at your player stats in the options it should say you have won games in challenge.  I have 103 challenges won and 300 something games of Challenge played, and I haven't played Challenge mode in Arena yet.

Hey Community,

I wonder a bit about the achievement "Jail Breaker". Description says: Free 50 prisoners in the Gift Shop.

I have now 157 prisoners and this achievement will not unlocked.

Does anyone have the same problem?

I was kinda skeptical about this one too, I haven't counted how many prisoners I've unlocked yet but I'm SURE it's more than 50. Let's make sure Dan knows about this.

EDIT: He knows. Saw it in another thread.

Edited by GoldenGhost

Known bug.  Please post technical issues in the technical issues section.

I took part in the beta as well. I deleted all my items but for some reason, it kept my data. I had 60 gems already and 1 ball of string and unlocked the levels i already beat. Im really sorry if im in the wrong forum but i was curious if there was anything i could do. Thank you!

Yea, I'll put that there next time.. :< Btw I got all the Triangle heads and it gave me the achievement..

I got the Squares and Triangles.. Rectangles here I come. :P

How does one acquire so many heads so fast?

I've beaten the game on Normal mode and I'm 5/8th's of the way through Insane Mode, I've dipped into co-op on Normal mode, AND I've played a bunch of ranked multiplayer, and I don't have all the heads of any category.

Yea, I'll put that there next time.. :< Btw I got all the Triangle heads and it gave me the achievement..

I got the Squares and Triangles.. Rectangles here I come. :P

Which achievement did you get?

I have all triangle, square, and cylinder heads. I have beaten normal solo, normal co-op, first 3 chapters of insane solo, and first 2 chapters of insane co-op. I have done a little bit of arena and have 200+ yarn and am number 27 on leaderboards yet I don't have jail breaker achievement. Hope they patch achievements soon.

man it seems everyone is glitching out with the "jail breaker" achievement. i have every circle head and probs 70+ heads in total and yet i dont have it. wtc (what the carrot) is going on?

man it seems everyone is glitching out with the "jail breaker" achievement. i have every circle head and probs 70+ heads in total and yet i dont have it. wtc (what the carrot) is going on?

That's actually a good thing.  It's pretty much 100% consistent, which means when we fix it it'll fix it for absolutely everyone.  Scary bugs are the ones only some people get.

I've had a couple problems with achievements so far and I want to know if anyone else had similar problems.  I haven't unlocked Jail Breaker, which is to free 50 Prisoners but I have Social Butterfly which is to unlock every prisoner in a head shape and there are 64 heads per shape so I should have had Jail Breaker before that.  Also I could not unlock Melee Master for the longest time, but as I played the game, every weapon I unlocked I would use it so that by the time I get every weapon and get Armed and Dangerous I can get Weapon Master right away.  The grenade was the last weapon for me and when I got my kill with it I unlocked Melee Master, not Weapon Master so I have no idea whats going on there.  I can't seem to unlock Weapon Master now even though I've used every weapon so many times now.  I'm just hoping it'll unlock eventually but I'm worried about Jailer.  Should I not get anymore prisoners or save 50 or so prisoners in case it is a glitched achievement that they have to fix in an update but then the achievement won't unlock retroactively so I have to make a new save because I have no one to unlock?

P.S. This game is so fantastic.

I see from your Memberz tag you were in the Beta -- did your save data carry over from the Beta to the Full Version, perchance? 

Please let us know so we can start to troubleshoot your issue.

If so, this workaround information may be helpful to you in the meantime:

We've received a couple reports that a small percentage of Beta users are experiencing this issue. We're researching it back at The Behemoth, but in the meantime, it should have a minimal impact on your experience (and you get to keep all your heads! Hurray!). 

If you want to re-experience the Story or are having difficulties earning Cast Member, use one of the following workarounds:

1) If you did not try any of the below Story Mode combinations during Beta, load into a game using the missing configuration to re-experience the Story from the beginning and earn your achievement: 

Normal - 1 Player (with a single controller)

Insane - 1 Player (with a single controller)

Normal - 2 Players (with two controllers/players, or online)

Insane - 2 Players (with two controllers/players, or online)

2) Try searching for a Story Mode playthrough online (Live Game > Find Player Match > Story). If the person hosting has not played through the beginning part of the game yet, you will re-experience the opening sequence and earn the Cast Member achievement. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, or need help. 

I deleted my BattleBlock Theater data before the official release.

You may have deleted every visible bit of data, but your progress data may have been present when you bought the game. 

When you bought the game and loaded up for the first time, did you have any of your heads leftover from the Beta?

I had the standard head shapes, castle crashers head and then one extra head for each shape.  That's normal right?

Yep, sounds like your Beta progress didn't carry over (which is good!). 

We're looking into the other issues you mention. Thanks in advance for your patience, hope you are enjoying the rest of the game in the meantime!

The other achievement, Weapon Master, I finally got it but I got it by being punched in the face by an enemy in a player match of Color the World.  I have no idea if you guys did something or if this info even helps but I'm just throwing it out there.

same here with the 50 prisoners :/

Hi all, the issue with Jail Breaker is known due to your vigilant reports. We are in the process of researching it. Thanks much, and we hope you are enjoying the rest of the game in the meantime!

Yeah, I got the weapon thingie but my friend can't get it and I've unlocked all of the circle heads and half of the cylinders so I know I have unlocked more than 50 prisoners but it won't give me the achievement. What up wit dat?

Is your friend a Beta Tester? Did they already collect all the weapons in Beta? If so, have them try trading away one weapon and then trade it back, or re-earn it. Let us know if this workaround helps!

Moving this to the technical section of the forums. 

As stated in other thread, we are looking into this one! Thanks for the report, and we hope you enjoy the rest of the game in the meantime.

There's already an achievement for unlocking one, and unlocking all, so this achievement is kind of redundant to me.  I wish they could change this achievement to something more interesting/challenging instead of giving it to everybody or whatever happens.

We have confirmed that the Jail Breaker achievement not unlocking is an issue that will require a fix, and apologize for any difficulties or frustrations this may have caused anyone. We are currently looking into possible fixes and a timeline. 

Thanks everyone for your patience on this issue! 

I've merged a few different threads into this one, as they were all regarding the Jail Breaker achievement issue.

FYI, Shoving someone is a melee attack, and the drop kick.

For me, the only "broken" achievement is Jail Breaker.

I didn't get Social Butterfly when I collected all the Square heads, but when I got all the triangle heads I got it. So Square might be glitched.