Facial La Fleur

--Fixed-- Unable To Earn Jail Breaker

That one is glitched for me because I have 112 prisoners unlocked yet no achievement.

There are reports of several players around various gaming communities that it seems nobody is able to unlock the achievement for freeing 50 prisoners at this point. Is this something you are aware of and/or have a fix for?

We have confirmed that the Jail Breaker achievement not unlocking is an issue that will require a fix, and apologize for any difficulties or frustrations this may have caused anyone. We are currently looking into possible fixes and a timeline. 

Thanks everyone for your patience on this issue! 

I'll be merging this thread into: 

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14586-unable-to-earn-jail-breaker/

Any idea when the patch will be released? Can we expect it to be in less than a mouth? Thanks!

I would expect less then a mouth, but more then a cheek XD. 

Edited by ICleanWindows

Any idea when the patch will be released? Can we expect it to be in less than a mouth? Thanks!

We are currently looking into a timeline for a fix. Nothing has been announced as of yet. :)

Hey there, just been wondering, when this achievement gets fixed... What will happen? (If you know this yet)

Will it simply unlock when we boot the game up? Will we need to buy 50 prisoners from the time of the fix? (Or even just 1 to get it to register)

Been holding off buying any more in case the second scenario is true lol.

Would it be safe to get the achievement for all prisoners?  I've been waiting to buy the last one until the achievement was patched in fear of not being able to earn jail breaker. 

I am seriously glitched with my Jail Breaker Achievement, because I have ALL OF THE HEADS THAT YOU CAN EVEN GET RIGHT NOW!!!!! But still, no achievement. I just really hope that when this gets fixed, and I don't have to erase my save file to get it, because I'm pretty far through Insane Mode (Single Player), have beat Normal Mode (Single Player), and have almost beat Normal Mode (Co-op)!

Edited by A C Cret

Just to clarify, I did end up getting Freedom Hero when I unlocked the last prisoner, so that isn't glitched, but I didn't realize until AFTER I bought all the prisoners that I didn't have Jail Breaker.

Just to clarify, I did end up getting Freedom Hero when I unlocked the last prisoner, so that isn't glitched, but I didn't realize until AFTER I bought all the prisoners that I didn't have Jail Breaker.

I'm pretty sure you should be able to give away a prisoner then just buy another one for it to unlock. 

I'm pretty sure you should be able to give away a prisoner then just buy another one for it to unlock. 

Thanks. I didn't think about it like that. Then again, I usually give away a few prisoners to the less fortunate and by them back anyways.  :-)

So just to confirm, I can buy all the prisonners without worrying of not being able to unlock the Jail Braker achievement when it will be patched?

I don't know. I wouldn't do anything unless there is an official patch post from a member of The Behemoth.

If and when you guys do fix the problem with this achievement, please tell Terminal Reality how you did it.
They "patched" their game The Ghostbusters (after a year long wait), but it only works so long as you did not play before the patch was released. :(

All their stats are saved online too. So if you guys can fix an issue where gamers have already met the requirements, I just really wish they can as well.

Fixed it!  Here's the link: http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/05/15/battleblock-theater-game-updates/

The gist of this is buy a head and get the Achievement if you meed the requirements.  If your awesome self has already unlocked every purchasable head, just trade one away then re-purchase it - and make sure it's not a Star Prisoner, cause you can't buy those.  

Locking the Thread!