Sign in to follow this  
LightningZombie

So I Need Some Trades

i can trade, personally i'm looking for the football helmet and gems

edit: GT is tmw666

Edited by tmw666

I have lots of yarn and nothing to do with it, I also need some gems. My GT is HallowFighter if anyone wants to trade, I have every circle head.

i can trade, personally i'm looking for the football helmet (otherwise i can trade gems or yarn)

We both have GiR as our avatar!

GT: NameBasics

Just about finished collecting the circle heads in specific, so if anyone would trade them for cheap I'm here.

i can trade, personally i'm looking for the football helmet and gems edit: GT is tmw666

I happen to have that very one. Do you have the octopus or tv head?

I have both if you're still interested. Hit me up tomorrow around 8:00 Eastern time and I'll trade em. GT:Rastarocket1

i can trade, personally i'm looking for the football helmet and gems edit: GT is tmw666

I happen to have that very one. Do you have the octopus or tv head?
I have both if you're still interested. Hit me up tomorrow around 8:00 Eastern time and I'll trade em. GT:Rastarocket1
horrible with time zones but ill add you and hope your on my gold expires tomorrow actually so i may not be able to but we will see Edited by LightningZombie

Guys I'm out of yarn, sorry about that, I'm making an insane run so maybe I'll get more soon.

I have 70 yarn and all weapons you can add me I'm on frequently. -Jaredman89

Guys I'm out of yarn, sorry about that, I'm making an insane run so maybe I'll get more soon.

No thanks, I have all the weapons I just want some so I can trade new players for more gems.  :-D

No thanks, I have all the weapons I just want some so I can trade new players for more gems.  :-D

Oh, that's fine

I will trade you 1 yarn for 10 gems, prices can also go as low as 3 gems for 1 yarn! (I have chicken toucher, so you will get the achievement if you trade/play with me) My Xbox Live Gamertag is CKlidify!

I also needsome trades, I should be on all day today. I was going for social butterfly so I've only got rectangle heads, but I have got yarn and gems to trade. Message me on Xbox if you want to trade. GT: vI Mr Miyagi

I have all the Square and Triangle heads, I am about 1/4 of the rectangular heads.

If you would like to trade I usually offer 1 or 2 yarnballs for a head.

After getting all weapons, does yarn just go useless?

Kind of, but you can trade it with newer people who don't have all the weapons to get more gems and prisoners.

After getting all weapons, does yarn just go useless?

Trade with noobs, Son. 10 gems for 1 yarn, and you'll be racking up enough gems to buy an entire head section, in an hour or two.

i have all round heads and cube but i need gems and triangle heads GP: can i join? GT: Dragonskull92