Sign in to follow this  
DarkFrost962

Is Bbt Coming Out For The Ps3?

Porting to ps3 is probably going to take a lot of work, as I think someone here said that the ps3's code is the hardest to transfer or something. I dunno about steam though.

Who knows, they may eventually port it to ps3 and steam,but not RIGHT now. They just released it on Xbox360.

Porting to ps3 is probably going to take a lot of work, as I think someone here said that the ps3's code is the hardest to transfer or something. I dunno about steam though.

Who knows, they may eventually port it to ps3 and steam,but not RIGHT now. They just released it on Xbox360.

I don't know if it's the hardest to port over to, but I know there's a lot under the surface we don't know about. Apparently some of them have very strict rules for getting games up. For instance Super Meat Boy was supposed to be on the wii virtual console and ps3 but it didn't meet Nintendo's game size requirement and Sony basically said no. I hear about a lot of issues with microsoft and even just updating a game. In the interviews we read about they talk about how friendly it was to do business with the other companies but I think there's a lot more going on we just don't see it. Edited by LightningZombie

I've wondered the exact same thing. Undoubtedly it will be released on the ps3, the question is when? As mentioned above, it's much harder to code for a PS3 game than to an Xbox's (which explains why most developers make games on xbox first then adapt it to PS3), so taking that into consideration, plus the fact that The Behemoth doesn't have a big but competent team working on it, I'd guess it might come out in a year and half - two years. It breaks my heart since I've been a big fan from the flash version of Alien Hominid on Newgrounds days and REALLY want to try BBT out.

But don't worry, as long as there's demand, there'll always be hope :)

If it will come to a Sony system it'll be PS4, CC on PS3 came out 2 years after it did one XBox. Chances are that the same thing'll happen again.

So, PS4. 

If it will come to a Sony system it'll be PS4, CC on PS3 came out 2 years after it did one XBox. Chances are that the same thing'll happen again.

So, PS4. 

If they only release it on the PS4, I'll be disappointed, REALLY DISAPPOINTED.

It will, it'll just take some time since the ps3 is the hardest to code with its unique codes and such. Look at Skyrim for example, still no dlc for ps3.

It will, it'll just take some time since the ps3 is the hardest to code with its unique codes and such. Look at Skyrim for example, still no dlc for ps3.

Yes there is.

Yes there is.

Really? I'm a bit late to the party then...