Sign in to follow this  
TyTyger 626

Alien

Is there any way to re-unlock Alien after trading him not realizing the terrible consequence that would befall upon me? (You know besides another trade.)

Have you tried creating an offline profile, playing AH, and then trading the head over?

Actually, I could just play my brother's account get an achievement, and then trade.

Have you tried creating an offline profile, playing AH, and then trading the head over?

Actually, I could just play my brother's account get an achievement, and then trade.

And ta-da, it worked. In the end I gave someone an Alien head and I got a trade out of the deal.

Edited by TyTyger 626

I could see this becoming a problem though.

What if someone accidentally trades the exclusive chicken head? That one's only available for a limited time apparently, so if you accidentally let go of it it's gone for good. I kinda feel like the star heads should be nontransferable.

• Upvote 1

What if someone accidentally trades the exclusive chicken head? That one's only available for a limited time apparently, so if you accidentally let go of it it's gone for good. I kinda feel like the star heads should be nontransferable.

If and when I am finished playing BattleBlock Theater, I would like the ability to trade my exclusives to someone who is active in the game and wants to show it all off. I wouldn't like being stuck with it forever.

• Upvote 1

I really want an Alien head, but I can't buy Alien Hominid for now.

I hope someone could trade it to me for 100 gems.

My gem-ertag is "Shadoxx Aurion", please note that I will not talk even if I'm invited in a Friend Group. (Because even if I can understand English, I don't really speak it.)

I got the Alien head via trade today from some noob who took 21 yarn for it, I was fairly shocked, but happy.

I got the Alien head via trade today from some noob who took 21 yarn for it, I was fairly shocked, but happy.

Nice profile pic

Thank you kindly, sir or madame

Edited by SIG96

Nice profile pic
 SIR

Nice profile pic

SIR

I'll be sure to take note of that, SIR.

You have to be pretty accident prone to trade a head accidentally.

I have the alien hominid head just saying.

I have to say, I was just going to buy the game for the head, but you have to get an achievement, and the easiest one was beat level one. As I started playing it, its actually really fun.

Edit: Quick question, would the head still be present if Alien Hominid was deleted? Just wondering,

Edited by jdog1538

Edit: Quick question, would the head still be present if Alien Hominid was deleted? Just wondering,

I am pretty sure the head will still be there. No reason for it to disappear once you already have it.

I am pretty sure the head will still be there. No reason for it to disappear once you already have it.

Ok thanks. One more question, my friend really wants the alien head but doesnt want to buy the game. Would i get the head again if I trade it, delete alien hominid, and then redownload the game? Im only on 1-2 of alien so I dont mind if I have to delete it, i just wanna know If i will get it back after redownloading. Thanks

Ok thanks. One more question, my friend really wants the alien head but doesnt want to buy the game. Would i get the head again if I trade it, delete alien hominid, and then redownload the game? Im only on 1-2 of alien so I dont mind if I have to delete it, i just wanna know If i will get it back after redownloading. Thanks

jdog, you'd probably just be better off trading the head to your friend, and then creating another XBLA account to play AH, then unlock the Alien head in BBT. Then, from this new account, trade the Alien head back to yourself.