This has happened about three times so far and i'm pretty sure it'll happen again. For instance when I'm pwning someone on ball game, they usually rage quit - but on three different occasions when an a opponent i'm facing quits, I have to deal with the loses. With "connection with other players was lost. The game has ended." Please fix this.  :[

Hi Toxin -- this occurs if the host has quit. What a jerk!!! 

This is actually not a bug, but a consequence of our online architecture -- the host must be present in-game to continue it. We hope you can take comfort in the fact that the person you were facing was CLEARLY a sore-losing poopypants. 

If this happens to you in a Ranked Match, you'll notice that you are awarded additional wins in the Ranked Match Leaderboards for dealing with the frustration, and the jerkface quitter will be penalized with additional losses. 

The game is riddled with quiters.  Out of the 10 matches played last night. 8 of them quit out. 

Unfortunately this has occurred during a few of my ranked matches. Usually I will be given the additional wins due to them quitting, but at times I would not and I was the one who was penalized with additional loses instead of the rage quitters. 

I suggested this during the beta. In ranked, there should be a forfeit option rather than quit.  It would end the match, give the other team the wins and gems. And go to the Famous crank screen.  

• Upvote 1