Sign in to follow this  
danp

What Happens If You Trade The Furbottom Special Head And You Try To Get It Back?

Anyone know what happens if you trade the furbottom special head unlock, and then you attempt to get another copy of it by playing the feature in a separate mode (like solo if you previously played through on co-op)?

I have not confirmed it because I don't feel like playing furbottom's again :)

too many questions! I was able to trade for the alien hominid head during beta, and life went on as normal. I'm about to delve in to the realm of furbottom so I'll be willing to test this out with someone. 

What happens if you trade the Crastle Crashers head?

Well I was dumb and traded the Alien head. I tried deleting Alien Hominid, loading it up, and then BBT, but it didn't work. Maybe if I get another achievement in AH I can get the head again. But personally, I think I need someone to trade it back, making them loose it.

Well I was dumb and traded the Alien head. I tried deleting Alien Hominid, loading it up, and then BBT, but it didn't work. Maybe if I get another achievement in AH I can get the head again. But personally, I think I need someone to trade it back, making them loose it.

Cool, thanks for telling me. Hope ya get your Alien head back.

Cool, thanks for telling me. Hope ya get your Alien head back.

Yeah, thanks. I'm just happy it wasn't my CC head. I like that game far more.

Hm.... I guess I could try it out, I'd have to trade the current head to one of my offline profiles just in case something weird happens. I'll get back to you on that!

If you trade the Castle Crasher or Alien head, that's it.

Can someone tell me hoe to get the furbottom head? I have Only the castle crashers head [if that matters]. :-P

You have to beat the Furbottom Feature playlist. You can find it under one of the community menus somewhere.

Warning: It's crazy hard.

Anyone know what happens if you trade the furbottom special head unlock, and then you attempt to get another copy of it by playing the feature in a separate mode (like solo if you previously played through on co-op)?

I will try this... I hope I will get another Furbottom Head, because I really like it. :3

Does someone want my actual Furbottom Head? I'll give it for free. Or for some gems, if you feel like... Generous.

It gives you another copy of the head.

• Upvote 1

It's not that hard the only real challenge for me was the finale. And can you get it on Co-Op? I already got it and I tried to help my friend get it but it didn't work. We beat the 9 levels and the finale and rated it and be still didn't get it. I didn't do the encores and I got it so what's going on?

It's not that hard the only real challenge for me was the finale. And can you get it on Co-Op? I already got it and I tried to help my friend get it but it didn't work. We beat the 9 levels and the finale and rated it and be still didn't get it. I didn't do the encores and I got it so what's going on?

Finishing the secret level doesn't count as finishing the level where the secret level was hidden.

If it's not that, I don't know how to help you.