GamerGuy09

Story Discussion [Obviously Contains Spoilers]

What do you think of the story? I for one LOVED IT SO Hard! The ending was so full of mind fudge that no normal mortal can understand it! Three words can only describe this beauty of a story: Buckle. Your. Pants.

Also I love how it fits perfectly in the Behemoth timeline with the ascension of Hatty hitting Alien Hominid's ship. Mind = Blown.

:-( It's sad that Hatty had to die.  :cry:

Maybe he ain't dead. Notice how the hat turned green (which usually means good.....or acid.) He was possibly revived and that is what cause the huge explosion.

Perhaps he was revived to share with the world how they should all take the precaution of buckling their pants, perhaps he was revived so Stamper could partake in said adventures in a musical form, perhaps he wasn't revived at all. I don't know do you? I don't  Do you? I don't. Do yo-Welcome to Game 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go inside....

• Upvote 1

I for one absolutely loved, loved, loooved the story. I thought it was funny the whole way through(maybe it was just because the announcer person was just so awesome!), and I liked how everything was run by cats! 

I kinda got sad when it thought Hatty was dead, I was like nuuu Hatty :'(
I hope he'll be okay though! :3

Guys.

When hattys hat lands on him underwater, MAX OUT YOUR VOLUME.

You can hear Hatty saying "Hello? Hello? Helllooooo??"

He is most likley alive.

Sounds like he's saying "No" over and over to me.

So, Honeyhug was involved this whole time.  Did you spot Honeyhug in a couple locations?

So at the end when the hat shoot a giant green lazer'n' stuff stamper is eating like a cake or something and he say, "Oh now i get it, it make so much sense now"

I didn't got it...What do he mean o-o

Edited by CmereSweetHeart

It's sooooooo obvious how do you not get it? Lol the whole point is that it doesn't make sense, well to my knowledge anyway. There could be a mind blowing story changing easter egg that explains everything, any comment Behemoth?

Can someone explain the ending?

Like, How did Hatty die?

What was about the top hat/Hatty saying "No! Noo no no!"

Where is everyone else (Only no-name and Hatty were there)?

Is Hatty REALLY dead?

Will there be DLC to explain the ending?

Like, How did Hatty die?

Is Hatty REALLY dead?

We have a story thread going already, so I'm gonna merge this in :) 

What DID happen indeed???

Like, How did Hatty die?

Is Hatty REALLY dead?

I shall try to answer your questions?

His body was consumed by the hat.

The hat yelled no when Hatty's soul overcame the hat's dark powers and ascended to the sky.

The prisoners overthrew the cats and stayed, playing ball game and having a great time.

Yes, but his spirit watches over the prisoners and gives them luck to survive.

Maybe.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

At what point in the game did Hatty become comatose? The hat didn't instantly make him that way, he seemed fairly active when he zaps you with the red magic when he first gets the hat... also is ther any difference in ending on co-op or insane? oh and I loved the final finale music

I hope there's more story coming in the future, but if there's not then I still got an awesome story with a ton of replayability.

Did anyone stay in the record room long enough to hear the message? Is that confirmation that the narrator is a cat or is that just the voice actor being reused?

I hope there's more story coming in the future, but if there's not then I still got an awesome story with a ton of replayability.

Did anyone stay in the record room long enough to hear the message? Is that confirmation that the narrator is a cat or is that just the voice actor being reused?

Wha....what are you talking about?

Is the record room the room you enter before the final finale?

If you wait until the end of the song in the record room (beginning of Chapter 8 finale) you hear Stamper say something when the record cuts out.

If you wait until the end of the song in the record room (beginning of Chapter 8 finale) you hear Stamper say something when the record cuts out.

How can you stay enough long i mean in the chapter 8 finale there is a timer, just like other finales.

I've beat the campaign and I like how the lazer hit the Alien's ship and how when BBT ends AH starts... kinda cool..

and who is Stamper xD the Narrator?

How can you stay enough long i mean in the chapter 8 finale there is a timer, just like other finales.

I think he means the hall of dudes before the level.

Yes I do mean the Hall of Dudes. I meant the beginning of the finale in the sense that the Hall of Dudes is through the finale door. Seriously I'm surprised no one else noticed this haha.

Yes I do mean the Hall of Dudes. I meant the beginning of the finale in the sense that the Hall of Dudes is through the finale door. Seriously I'm surprised no one else noticed this haha.

Hall of dudes? Do you mean when you get int he finale door then you see the spectators?