GamerGuy09

Story Discussion [Obviously Contains Spoilers]

In the last chapter, enter the finale door. You'll see portraits of a lot of people and a suspicious bear. That's the room this Easter egg is in. You've probably been there but went on through immediately, so it may be hard to remember it.

I've beat the campaign and I like how the lazer hit the Alien's ship and how when BBT ends AH starts... kinda cool..

and who is Stamper xD the Narrator?

I'd love to see Game 4 have something like this. I really enjoy continuity in different games from the same developer (e.g. Valve). The Behemoth Universe would be no exception.
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending... Part of me loves it because it was so unpredictable, but in the same way I dislike it because of that reason. I mean throughout the story, your hopes were built up that Hatty would be okay and you'd all escape the theater. The chapters' names ("I won't leave him behind", "We came here together..." "We will leave together!") made it clear that you and Hatty were great friends, and to just throw all of that out the window at the end was kinda... strange. I guess not all endings are happy, and this one definitely left me surprised and thinking about what exactly happened to Hatty at the end. I guess the possibility that he's okay left me satisfied.

One thing is for certain though: "Buckle Your Pants" was fun to sit through!

• Upvote 1

I've beat the campaign and I like how the lazer hit the Alien's ship and how when BBT ends AH starts... kinda cool..

and who is Stamper xD the Narrator?

I'd love to see Game 4 have something like this. I really enjoy continuity in different games from the same developer (e.g. Valve). The Behemoth Universe would be no exception.

Yea that was really cool.

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending... Part of me loves it because it was so unpredictable, but in the same way I dislike it because of that reason. I mean throughout the story, your hopes were built up that Hatty would be okay and you'd all escape the theater. The chapters' names ("I won't leave him behind", "We came here together..." "We will leave together!") made it clear that you and Hatty were great friends, and to just throw all of that out the window at the end was kinda... strange. I guess not all endings are happy, and this one definitely left me surprised and thinking about what exactly happened to Hatty at the end. I guess the possibility that he's okay left me satisfied.

One thing is for certain though: "Buckle Your Pants" was fun to sit through!

Well... it sucked not the ending ofc what happened to Hatty the ending made me sad :< I was expecting them to leave there together :(

The ending was such a letdown after all the great chapter end videos. The song was catchy but man, that felt like such a letdown.

Theater tends to be tragic!

Nothing more tragic than losing such a great friend like Hatty, huh?  In the end you did what a true friend would have - stuck with him and tried to fix it instead of running off.  You saw past what the Hat was making him do and legitimately wanted to save him, so good on you!

I don't think of Hatty as dead, either.  You know, if you're really broken up by it just take Hatty out on a grand adventure in Castle Crashers and bust some heads!  He lives on!

• Upvote 2

Nothing more tragic than losing such a great friend like Hatty, huh?  In the end you did what a true friend would have - stuck with him and tried to fix it instead of running off.  You saw past what the Hat was making him do and legitimately wanted to save him, so good on you!

I don't think of Hatty as dead, either.  You know, if you're really broken up by it just take Hatty out on a grand adventure in Castle Crashers and bust some heads!  He lives on!

I FREAKING KNEW IT

As many poop jokes as there are in the game they would have made Hatty take one final poop to show that he died.

Like the narrator constantly reminds the player of during the course of the game...

This is my theory to the ending:

When Hatty put on the hat he was overcome by so much darkness and evil, his body couldn't handle it!(thats why he never moved) So at the end when they threw Hatty (and his hat) into the ocean Hatty drowned and died, and when he died the hat went on his dead body and it took his soul. (Thats why he was screaming "NO") But because Hatty is such a nice guy the hat had some weird reaction with good or bad and the hat shot a huge green laser which meant that Hatty made the hat good.

Oh yea and the Honey Hug might have something to do with the story line or game 4.

Ok I got an Idea...Strap yourselves in. What if this occurs in the Future? I only have one peice of evidence to support this but in the end cut scene of chapter 4, the narrorator say this all began between 1700-1760(or somewheres around that time) but then later on he states the hat has been switching between bodies for THOUSANDS of years. This has been bugging me for a while if anyone could confirm this or provide a reason why it is not please do.

Ahhh, so thats where he teleported. I had my suspicions 

Ok I got an Idea...Strap yourselves in. What if this occurs in the Future? I only have one peice of evidence to support this but in the end cut scene of chapter 4, the narrorator say this all began between 1700-1760(or somewheres around that time) but then later on he states the hat has been switching between bodies for THOUSANDS of years. This has been bugging me for a while if anyone could confirm this or provide a reason why it is not please do.

Stamper (The Default Narrator) says the story took place during the year 17059, which is a joke, not 1759. Plus it takes place before Alien Hominid, which is why near the end when it shows the green laser that came from the hat, you see a scene (if you look closely) of the laser destroying the Alien's ship. So when BattleBlock Theater ends, Alien Hominid begins, and if I'm not mistaken, Alien Hominid took place during 2005, when it was first released. Sorry, bro.

Stamper (The Default Narrator) says the story took place during the year 17059, which is a joke, not 1759. Plus it takes place before Alien Hominid, which is why near the end when it shows the green laser that came from the hat, you see a scene (if you look closely) of the laser destroying the Alien's ship. So when BattleBlock Theater ends, Alien Hominid begins, and if I'm not mistaken, Alien Hominid took place during 2005, when it was first released. Sorry, bro.

thats exactly what i was thinking

But what i dont get is either chapter 1 or 2 but the narrator is describing all those people and he talked about the scientist who wanted to make a giant mutant bat, and that bat is in CC(Castle Crashers). So i'm pretty sure that scientist made it home with everyone else and made that bat but isn't CC before AH(Alien Hominid)? So that means that AH is right after BBT so is CC supposed to be during AH? AH is modern day while CC is medieval times...... This is almost as confusing as the Zelda timeline.... 

Guys.

When hattys hat lands on him underwater, MAX OUT YOUR VOLUME.

You can hear Hatty saying "Hello? Hello? Helllooooo??"

He is most likley alive.

Don't you remember? The voices are the spirits of the previous hat-donners 

I hope there's more story coming in the future, but if there's not then I still got an awesome story with a ton of replayability.

Did anyone stay in the record room long enough to hear the message? Is that confirmation that the narrator is a cat or is that just the voice actor being reused?

Wha....what are you talking about?

If you wait until the end of the song in the record room (beginning of Chapter 8 finale) you hear Stamper say something when the record cuts out.

How can you stay enough long i mean in the chapter 8 finale there is a timer, just like other finales.

I think he means the hall of dudes before the level.

"Meow Meow Meow I'm a cat Meow Any Prisoners caught attempting to escape will be killed immediately Meow Meow I'm a Cat"