So the past two days I have been working hard on my level playlist. When I was finished and happy I uploaded the levels and what do you know....they're gone. I went to play them on Furbottom's features and they didn't exist. I also went to edit them again in hope to reupload but the game was acting as if they'd never existed.

Is there anyway to get them back? I worked really hard on them.

I'm having the same problem, and I can't get my levels back. Does anybody know how to fix this?

When you upload your levels there is a screen warning you that these levels will leave your hard drive and enter the community theater.  Don't worry, they aren't gone forever.  However, you can no longer edit them or load them in.

The video should explain, but in short - check the community theater listing under arena.

Thanks guys! Is there a way to change it because it's actually supposed to be an adventure level

Hi Lolzo -- No, once the level is uploaded you are no longer able to make changes to it. We highly recommend you always back up your playlists (by saving the levels as a new playlist) prior to upload, so you can make tweaks to them later. 

In order to be considered a Story/Adventure level, you must create 15 levels in a very specific playlist format (including a secret level). 

Levels 1-9: Adventure Mode (Strawberry)

Levels 10-14 Challenge Mode (Triangle with Exclamation Mark)

Level 15: Adventure (Strawberry) OR Challenge (Triangle with Exclamation Mark -- your choice!)

I'm having a similar problem. I didn't know that you had to have a secret level for your playlist and have spent days trying to make a good one. I had all 9 adventure levels and 5 challenge levels. I then went to upload it, feeling confident it would show up and everything would turn out great. But since I left out 1 secret level, they don't show up in community theater and are gone from my playlist editor. I really want my levels back, please help.

I'm having a similar problem. I didn't know that you had to have a secret level for your playlist and have spent days trying to make a good one. I had all 9 adventure levels and 5 challenge levels. I then went to upload it, feeling confident it would show up and everything would turn out great. But since I left out 1 secret level, they don't show up in community theater and are gone from my playlist editor. I really want my levels back, please help.

Hi PapaKrom -- Unfortunately, once the playlist is uploaded you are no longer able to make changes to it, or re-download it. We highly recommend you always back up your playlists (by saving the levels as a new playlist) prior to upload, so you can make tweaks to them later. 

In order to be considered a Story/Adventure level, you must create 15 levels in a very specific playlist format (including a secret level). 

Level 15: Adventure (Strawberry) OR Challenge (Triangle with Exclamation Mark -- your choice!)

The good news is that you can still play your playlist -- it'll just show up in the Arena Section rather than the Story/Adventure section of the Community Theater.

I had uploaded 15 lvls, the problem I had is I didn't change lvls 10-14 to challenge lvls, so I think that's why mine isn't showing up in adventure mode, and never asked me if it was single or co op.

Me and my girlfriend have also come across this problem when making levels for each other to play. I finished my editing, uploaded, went to look for them in the theater and they're gone.. they are now neither available for me to re-upload or edit, but also missing from the theater. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or maybe they take some time to appear on the theater, but any help is much appreciated.

Me and my girlfriend have also come across this problem when making levels for each other to play. I finished my editing, uploaded, went to look for them in the theater and they're gone.. they are now neither available for me to re-upload or edit, but also missing from the theater. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or maybe they take some time to appear on the theater, but any help is much appreciated.

Same thing here. Uploaded them and can't find them in the community theater. Good thing I backed them up.

I have got exactly the same problem with my first creation ! I wonder if Behemoth can fix this with an update. The game is really good, but there is too much things impractical. The system menu, the list editor, and thousands of things in the level editor, etc...

A great game despite all of this, but it may be far better with some update. Please behemoth :arrow: !

I have got exactly the same problem with my first creation ! I wonder if Behemoth can fix this with an update. The game is really good, but there is too much things impractical. The system menu, the list editor, and thousands of things in the level editor, etc...

A great game despite all of this, but it may be far better with some update. Please behemoth :arrow: !

Same thing here. Uploaded them and can't find them in the community theater. Good thing I backed them up.

Don't worry, your levels probably aren't gone. Levels can go to one of two places in the Community Theater: a) The Arena; or B) The Story/Adventure. 

Make sure you search both sections to find your playlist! You can get to the Arena from The Arena > Community Theater, or the Story/Adventure Section from Furbottom's Features > Community Theater on the blueprint menu.

All other levels go to the Arena by default. 

We hope this helps!

Yeah, i have make a copy anyway and I publish it just a few second in Story section. Im going to create a topic about my chapter and if you have the time, it would be an honor for me that a  behemoth member testing my map !  :arrow:

• Upvote 1

Lindsay! It Never asked me if I wanted to make it adventure.. I have 15 Levels that I worked on for days straight. It has 15 levels, a secret level included.. Its been put in arena, and im pretty depressed about it. I did all you were supposed to, and now i've lost all interest for this game. :(

Edited by TheEliteReet

Lindsay! It Never asked me if I wanted to make it adventure.. I have 15 Levels that I worked on for days straight. It has 15 levels, a secret level included.. Its been put in arena, and im pretty depressed about it. I did all you were supposed to, and now i've lost all interest for this game. :(

:( I'm sad too.

Did you happen to back it up? If so, you can go into your backup, make the changes I describe below, and re-upload.  We highly recommend you back up your levels prior to upload just to be safe.

BACKING UP

There are two ways to back your playlist up:

1) If you have an external memory unit, you can copy the level file onto that, and copy it back to the Xbox when you want to make edits

2) Otherwise, you can save each level individually to a new playlist to make a backup in-game

FORMATTING FOR FURBOTTOM'S FEATURES/STORY LEVELS

I see a playlist called StamperLand -- unfortunately, it looks like the playlist doesn't follow the exact template required to make a Story/Furbottom's Feature eligible playlist.

All your levels are Adventures (Strawberry/Gem icon) but some of them should be Challenges (Exclamation Mark/Clock icon) 

You pick your level type under Column 9 while holding down LT in the editor. 

You MUST follow this level type format in your playlist:

Levels 1-9: Adventure Mode (Strawberry -- select the "Gem" when holding down LT)
Levels 10-14 Challenge Mode (Triangle with Exclamation Mark -- select the "Clock" when holding down LT)
Level 15: Adventure (Strawberry) OR Challenge (Triangle with Exclamation Mark -- your choice!) -- select either the "Gem" or the "Clock" when holding down RT

You'll see this template when saving to a playlist. Make sure the icons match! This process is described around minute 4:00 of this video:

Best of luck! 

Thats weird :/ I read your repeat posts about all this, and i did it. How do you move levels from community to furbottoms features main page? Cant the same be done? I know im being a bit of a jerk.. but im just a bit frustratsd :( thanks

Thats weird :/ I read your repeat posts about all this, and i did it. How do you move levels from community to furbottoms features main page? Cant the same be done? I know im being a bit of a jerk.. but im just a bit frustratsd :( thanks

No, I'm sorry. I understand the frustration, but without getting into anything too technical the system doesn't allow us to move things from Arena to Story. :-/

The good news is your playlist is still up and playable -- it's just showing up in the Arena section. It's also eligible for being an Arena Feature if our level reviewers enjoy your level. We have three feature types: Furbottom's Feature/1P Story, Furbottom's Feature/Co-op Story, and Arena Feature.

People will also be able to play your playlist with up to four people, whereas if it was a Story level they would be restricted to one or two. 

Wow :/ I dont really understand.. why would the system allow a playlist with entrances, exits, berries, checkpoints, and a secret level to be arena? You should probably make a message saying "This will be put into arena" instead of "Are you sure you want to do whatever youre doing?" :/ Although I dont understand why you did it the way you did, it seems to me it was to prevent people from reuploading a playlist a bunch, but that still doesnt make sense... I understand the system is limited, but you have to admit its a bit crazy :/

That sounds like a tough break Reet. You could try to recreate it, make it even better. Where did you go wrong anyway? One of the levels in the wrong mode? What's your playlist? I'll play it, even if it's in the arena.

Wow :/ I dont really understand.. why would the system allow a playlist with entrances, exits, berries, checkpoints, and a secret level to be arena? You should probably make a message saying "This will be put into arena" instead of "Are you sure you want to do whatever youre doing?" :/ Although I dont understand why you did it the way you did, it seems to me it was to prevent people from reuploading a playlist a bunch, but that still doesnt make sense... I understand the system is limited, but you have to admit its a bit crazy :/

I don't want to get too much into the technical side of things here, but it would have been really tough for us to do it another way given our current system. This is something we've had a lot of serious discussions about (and continue to have them), but I don't have any other information I can share at this time. 

However, we understand your frustration and appreciate the feedback. It helps us make our games better for the future.

I couldn't agree more.  Add me to the list of people wondering what happened to their levels.  After reading through this thread, I'm guessing mine also went to Arena.  I didn't realize you needed to select the gem icon from the LT menu to make Levels 1-9 be considered Adventure levels.  I guess I thought that with the entrances, exits, strawberries and checkpoints, by default it was an adventure level.  The fact that a level with all of these features is considered Arena until you select the easy-to-miss gem icon is inexcusable.  I did figure out to select the clock icon when making my challenge levels, but only because I was fumbling around trying to figure out how to have the timer show up as I tested my levels as I worked on them.  I didn't back my playlist up before I uploaded it, and that's on me, but I feel at the very least the warning screen that asks if you're sure you want to upload your playlist should say something like "Your playlist will be saved into Arena mode.  If this is not what you want, hit B to go back".  Had that been the case, I would have backed out of uploading it until I understood what the problem was.

You've crafted an amazing game that was worth the long, long, looooooong wait, but after sinking 70+ hours into it, including more than 20 in the level editor working on the playlist that was so easily lost, I'm left feeling incredibly frustrated and disappointed.  I think I'm done with this game now, and I fear this sour taste in my mouth is what will stay with me the most about it.

Actually Danimal, the levels default to adventure (gem) types. You also need 5 of your levels changed to the challange mode (Clock) and have levels ordered right. 1-9 as adventure, 10-14 challange and 15 can be adventure or challange but its recommended to be adventure if you want a shot at being selected for furbottom feature.

Make sure your story playlist makes it to the right section

How to get featured

TLDR: Use the same format the main game playlists are in and its an adventure playlist.

Edited by KMKHunter