Thanks for the reply, KMKHunter.  I did have the correct order for my levels: 1-9 Adventure, 10-14 Challenge, 15 was Adventure.  My first mistake was not selecting a level type in Column 9 while holding LT.  I didn't realize I needed to do that.  Actually, I did click the clock icon for my challenge levels.  I stumbled across it when I was trying to figure out how to get the timer showing when I tested the level as I was working on it.  I never went back and set levels 1-9 with the gem icon because I wasn't aware I needed to.  After reading through this thread, I came to the conclusion my playlist must have gone to Arena since levels 1-9 never got designated as adventure.

Here's where it gets confusing, though.  I can't find it in Arena, either.  I uploaded the playlist on Saturday morning.  Immediately after uploading it, I searched for it through my gamertag (Red Hot Sand).  It came up, and I went in and played through the first couple levels.  I needed to leave, so I quit out and saved it to my favorites (thinking that would be another easy way to find it).  When I came back later that afternoon and searched for it again, it was gone.  When I went to My Favorites, there was nothing there.  I've tried searching under Red Hot Sand in the Furbottom area as well as the Arena area, and in both, it says there are no playlists by Red Hot Sand.  So they seem to be completely gone, even though I played a couple levels right after I uploaded it.  I don't know; I'm scratching my head over it. 

Thanks for the reply, KMKHunter. I did have the correct order for my levels: 1-9 Adventure, 10-14 Challenge, 15 was Adventure. My first mistake was not selecting a level type in Column 9 while holding LT. I didn't realize I needed to do that. Actually, I did click the clock icon for my challenge levels. I stumbled across it when I was trying to figure out how to get the timer showing when I tested the level as I was working on it. I never went back and set levels 1-9 with the gem icon because I wasn't aware I needed to. After reading through this thread, I came to the conclusion my playlist must have gone to Arena since levels 1-9 never got designated as adventure.

Here's where it gets confusing, though. I can't find it in Arena, either. I uploaded the playlist on Saturday morning. Immediately after uploading it, I searched for it through my gamertag (Red Hot Sand). It came up, and I went in and played through the first couple levels. I needed to leave, so I quit out and saved it to my favorites (thinking that would be another easy way to find it). When I came back later that afternoon and searched for it again, it was gone. When I went to My Favorites, there was nothing there. I've tried searching under Red Hot Sand in the Furbottom area as well as the Arena area, and in both, it says there are no playlists by Red Hot Sand. So they seem to be completely gone, even though I played a couple levels right after I uploaded it. I don't know; I'm scratching my head over it.

There was a playlist by Red Hot Sand that was reported for banning consideration to our Moderators yesterday.

When a playlist is reported by a certain number of users, it is temporarily pulled from the public eye and placed in a super-secret, hidden "holding cell" until our Moderators manually review it. This is so we don't sear little Jimmy or Jane's eyes with inappropriate levels.

The downside to the system is sometimes people report playlists that have no business being moderated -- when they do this, though, it lowers the reputation of their account. We endeavor to review any reported playlists within 24 hours on business days.

With that said -- your playlist was reviewed and okayed yesterday, so you should see it now!

Thanks for the reply, KMKHunter. I did have the correct order for my levels: 1-9 Adventure, 10-14 Challenge, 15 was Adventure. My first mistake was not selecting a level type in Column 9 while holding LT. I didn't realize I needed to do that. Actually, I did click the clock icon for my challenge levels. I stumbled across it when I was trying to figure out how to get the timer showing when I tested the level as I was working on it. I never went back and set levels 1-9 with the gem icon because I wasn't aware I needed to. After reading through this thread, I came to the conclusion my playlist must have gone to Arena since levels 1-9 never got designated as adventure.

Here's where it gets confusing, though. I can't find it in Arena, either. I uploaded the playlist on Saturday morning. Immediately after uploading it, I searched for it through my gamertag (Red Hot Sand). It came up, and I went in and played through the first couple levels. I needed to leave, so I quit out and saved it to my favorites (thinking that would be another easy way to find it). When I came back later that afternoon and searched for it again, it was gone. When I went to My Favorites, there was nothing there. I've tried searching under Red Hot Sand in the Furbottom area as well as the Arena area, and in both, it says there are no playlists by Red Hot Sand. So they seem to be completely gone, even though I played a couple levels right after I uploaded it. I don't know; I'm scratching my head over it.

There was a playlist by Red Hot Sand that was reported for banning consideration to our Moderators yesterday.

When a playlist is reported by a certain number of users, it is temporarily pulled from the public eye and placed in a super-secret, hidden "holding cell" until our Moderators manually review it. This is so we don't sear little Jimmy or Jane's eyes with inappropriate levels.

The downside to the system is sometimes people report playlists that have no business being moderated -- when they do this, though, it lowers the reputation of their account. We endeavor to review any reported playlists within 24 hours on business days.

With that said -- your playlist was reviewed and okayed yesterday, so you should see it now!

Wow, thank you so much, Lindsay!  You just made my day!  Nay, my week!

I can certainly understand the need to temporarily pull playlists that have been reported.  I'm glad mine was cleared- I couldn't think of anything in it that someone could find objectionable, but having it reviewed and okayed still feels good.  And the fact that the playlist now comes up in the Furbottom section rather than the Arena area is icing on the cake.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my comment (as well as to others) in this thread, and letting me know what happened.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

I actually uploaded my playlist a couple days ago, and made sure my levels appeared as an adventure playlist. Everything was good.

I checked to see the rating today and now my level set has disappeared from existence. I came to the conclusion that they must of been reported (for what reason I don't know), after I lurked the forums for this specific issue before posting. 

Now I really regret not making a backup, I spent far too many hours working into the night on my Adventure levels. I hope they got the okay to get released from the purgatory known as the level "holding cell" soon. I love this game too much to see my original content go to waste.

By the way, can a set of levels be reported for being too difficult? I believe my finale was close (if not a tiny bit harder) to the difficulty of the  main game's finale (which was freakin awesome, by the way- the music really gave off that "IT'S HAPPENING" feel).

I actually uploaded my playlist a couple days ago, and made sure my levels appeared as an adventure playlist. Everything was good.

I checked to see the rating today and now my level set has disappeared from existence. I came to the conclusion that they must of been reported (for what reason I don't know), after I lurked the forums for this specific issue before posting.

Now I really regret not making a backup, I spent far too many hours working into the night on my Adventure levels. I hope they got the okay to get released from the purgatory known as the level "holding cell" soon. I love this game too much to see my original content go to waste.

By the way, can a set of levels be reported for being too difficult? I believe my finale was close (if not a tiny bit harder) to the difficulty of the main game's finale (which was freakin awesome, by the way- the music really gave off that "IT'S HAPPENING" feel).

Oh dear, I'm hoping your playlist was restored by now...?

Generally, when levels are reported, our crack Moderation team reviews them within 24 hours on business days.

To answer your question in the longest way possible...

Reporting users must select why they are reporting a level, and the only options are offensive content types (like inappropriate language, explicit content, etc.). There is no category/report tag for "too difficult".

We can't read the person's mind to make sure they are ACTUALLY reporting content for the reason they claim (though I think Dan is working on a mind-control cap with Winston in his garage). So, they may be lying liars who actually think the playlist is too challenging or broken, or are just plain mean.

We DO NOT remove playlists for being too difficult or having bugs -- ONLY for offensive or legally infringing content.

Also! When we restore content after an erroneous report, the reporting user loses some gamertag reputation, and his future reports count for less. If a user loses too much reputation, Microsoft may take action on that account. O_O Which is bad.

Thanks for the compliment!! I'll pass it along to the team. ^_^

Hi, I figured this would be the most appropriate place to post my problem. So I uploaded my playlist "Pixel Art" saturday night and from the looks of it I thought everything was fine and dandy. A lot of people seemed to be playing it and some people seemed to really enjoy it. anywho I forgot where I read it but somewhere I saw that a playlist get's removed for a while if it was reported for something offensive/foul, but I can't even begin to think what people could have considered to be offensive/foul about it. any updates as to why that could have happened? I put in a good amount of work for that playlisy and I wasn't aware of the recommendation to back-up the playlist so now It feels like it was all for nothing if it's not there for people to play.

Hi, I figured this would be the most appropriate place to post my problem. So I uploaded my playlist "Pixel Art" saturday night and from the looks of it I thought everything was fine and dandy. A lot of people seemed to be playing it and some people seemed to really enjoy it. anywho I forgot where I read it but somewhere I saw that a playlist get's removed for a while if it was reported for something offensive/foul, but I can't even begin to think what people could have considered to be offensive/foul about it. any updates as to why that could have happened? I put in a good amount of work for that playlisy and I wasn't aware of the recommendation to back-up the playlist so now It feels like it was all for nothing if it's not there for people to play.

Hi Lime -- sounds like your playlist was probably reported. 

Reporting users must select why they are reporting a level, and the only options are offensive content types (like inappropriate language, explicit content, etc.). There is no category/report tag for "too difficult".

HOWEVER, we can't read the person's mind to make sure they are ACTUALLY reporting content for the reason they claim. So, they be reporting because the playlist is too challenging or broken, or are just plain mean (they like "trolling" people who put a lot of hard work into their levels). 

We do NOT remove a playlist unless there is inappropriate content, though, so your levels will hopefully be reviewed by a moderator and restored soon. The person who reported will also lose some reputation on their account, so their reports count for less in the future. They may also eventually get their account reviewed by Microsoft, if their reputation gets really low. :)