Sign in to follow this  
TwirledOriole

Issue With Furbottom - Error Message

Whenever I've tried to access the community playlists, or Furbottom's featrues, I have been met with an error message along the lines of 'Signed in players aren't allowed to download user-created content'. I've different settings and logins, but nothing seems to have worked.

I feel like a derp. What am I doing wrong?

Someone else who knows more will pop in on this I'm sure, but for now;

This might be a privacy setting.  You might want to check your settings regarding user generated content.

• Upvote 1

Okay DP, I've played around with the settings... and I'm still not having much luck. Maybe I've just screwed up my privacy settings somewhat. However, I've got a friend who has no restrictions, but still has the same error. Maybe it's us Australian gamers. I'll keep playing around until I work it out. Thanks for the heads up!

And LightningZombie, I appreciate the tip. I'm pretty new here, so I'll do my best to drop things where they belong.

Okay DP, I've played around with the settings... and I'm still not having much luck. Maybe I've just screwed up my privacy settings somewhat. However, I've got a friend who has no restrictions, but still has the same error. Maybe it's us Australian gamers. I'll keep playing around until I work it out. Thanks for the heads up!

And LightningZombie, I appreciate the tip. I'm pretty new here, so I'll do my best to drop things where they belong.

Hi Twirled! I believe this is may be due to your privacy settings. By default, Member Content (which includes any user-created levels such as Furbottom's Features) will be disabled if you are underage in your region. For the US, this would be anyone who is 17 or below. 

** If you are underage, please ensure you have your parent or legal guardian's permission before attempting to make changes to your privacy settings. **

To check your privacy settings, start at the Dashboard. Go to Settings > Privacy, and ensure that "Member Content" appears under the "Allowed" header. 

Additionally, if you have any active players who are NOT signed into an Xbox LIVE profile with Member Content set to Allowed, you will not be able to access Furbottom's Features or other user-created content. (This means that any Guest accounts will NOT be able to access user-created content.)

Please let us know if you are still having issues if Member Content is set to Allowed, and we will trouble-shoot your issue further.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the help everyone :D

I'm working on changing all the settings I made back when I first set my LIVE account up. I'll get back to you as soon as I can get back to my Xbox!