ChickenOffender

Secret Heads, Limmited Heads, Special Heads, Etc.

so i figured out that you get a special head for beating furbottoms features and if you own the other behemoth games your get a castle crashers helmet and/or the alien hominid head. if you know how to get any other secret heads list them here, just dont post pictures of them unless they are in a spoiler.

some secret heads i know are in the game and possible heads:

Hatty: im pretty sure you get him if you beat the game

hatty with hat: insane mode?

cat guard: all the cat guards you see in levels are probably unlockables that you can earn considering they are laid out in the same body as the prisoner

wierd bird thing/shark: its possible

rackalope: maybe a cute little version of it?

stamper: this would just be bad ***

horse: i dont even know

other castle crashers heads: who knows? there could be more

minecraft head: even though I dont like the game that much it would still be cool and make sense since the behemoth did collaborations for minecraft skins for 360.

and im too lazy to think of anything else so im going to continue playing BBT

Edited by ChickenOffender

so i figured out that you get a special head for beating furbottoms features and if you own the other behemoth games your get a castle crashers helmet and/or the alien hominid head. if you know how to get any other secret heads list them here, just dont post pictures of them unless they are in a spoiler.

cat guard: all the cat guards you see in levels are probably unlockables that you can earn considering they are laid out in the same body as the prisoner

minecraft head: even though its a overrated/overpriced piece of garbage it would still be cool and make sense since the behemoth did collaborations for minecraft skins for 360.

Hatty: False.

Hatty with hat: Maybe.

Cat guard: Maybe

Shark: Doubt it

Rackalope: Maybe a guy with just the horns and face

Stamper: http://imgur.com/AymEEzT (But he is a cat, really.)

Horse: No

Other CC heads: Also no

Minecraft head: Maybe, but doubt it

minecraft head: even though its a overrated/overpriced piece of garbage it would still be cool and make sense since the behemoth did collaborations for minecraft skins for 360.

all i know is that a minecraft head would be dumb no offense to anyone

• Upvote 1

How about a contest to illustrate a new character for BBT? Winners character becomes unlockable for the star character category. That would have the community getting more involved and allow a fan to become very happy knowing that a character he or she has designed will be featured in the game!

• Upvote 1

sometimes online people want me to trade my alien hominid head. Obviously I don't, but if I were how would I ever get it back?

Well... You don't.

So don't trade it.

sometimes online people want me to trade my alien hominid head. Obviously I don't, but if I were how would I ever get it back?

Well... You don't.

So don't trade it.

You can go on a local file, get an achievement in alien hominid than trade the head from that account to your main account. This is good because you can do it as many times as you want and give the head to friends or for like 50 gems.

• Upvote 2

all i know is that a minecraft head would be dumb no offense to anyone

i agree. i dont really like minecraft, i just thought it would be interesting since minecraft cameos have made quite an appearance in games recently and the behemoth has done some skin packs for the xbox version of that shi.. poop box of a game.

Minecraft is amazing.

*post has been removed because free opinion is one thing, but being a **** about it and forcing it on others is just dumb and stupid. yes i know im a hypocrite sometimes by exaggerating. sorry for the inconvenience, it was meant to be a joke and not to offend anyone*

(See K0rruptid, my love. i told you i would change) (until i watch you sleep lol jk. no seriously im joking) 

I only think the Cat is possible.

Spolier if you have not beat the campaign don't read

When you are runningwith hatty on your back at the end of the campaign you see a rectangular head with a red cap on backwards, I believe this one will be available in the futurev0fw2gB.png

Edited by Spyer

Technically Hatty without the hat is the OG square head so yes it is possible to get Hatty w/o his hat. Also for a future dlc or limited time only star head. PLEASE make a circle headed dude that looks like that one circle headed dude that the narrorator says he's the cats PJs!!! When he's in the cat outfit. It look awesome.

Edited by Hoboking257
  • Upvote 2

Technically Hatty without the hat is the OG square head so yes it is possible to get Hatty w/o his hat. Also for a future dlc or limited time only star head. PLEASE make a circle headed dude that looks like that one circle headed dude that the narrorator says he's the cats PJs!!! When he's in the cat outfit. It look awesome.

agreed. when I saw that in my head I thought why not make COSTUMES available and in the cutscene where the circle headed character is riding a horse(tofuhorse http://www.merchlackey.com/thebehemoth/cyatofu_detailmens.php) wearing a knight helmet should be available too.

Well, I just finished earning an A+ on every single stage (including the Encores and secret levels) Solo-Insane. I didn't unlock anything new other than getting a couple achievements. I feel kind of disappointed, but then again, I wasn't just getting A+ on every mission Solo-Insane for that reason. I have not completed the game on any other save data (i.e., Solo-Normal, Co-Op-Normal, and Co-Op-Insane), so perhaps you may unlock something after earning an A+ on every single mission in all the saves. I'm not sure, but all I know is that I'm disappointed that you don't get anything for earning an A+ on all missions Solo on Insane. :/

Well, I just finished earning an A+ on every single stage (including the Encores and secret levels) Solo-Insane. I didn't unlock anything new other than getting a couple achievements. I feel kind of disappointed, but then again, I wasn't just getting A+ on every mission Solo-Insane for that reason. I have not completed the game on any other save data (i.e., Solo-Normal, Co-Op-Normal, and Co-Op-Insane), so perhaps you may unlock something after earning an A+ on every single mission in all the saves. I'm not sure, but all I know is that I'm disappointed that you don't get anything for earning an A+ on all missions Solo on Insane. :/

That's disappointing:(

Well the already said something about the the King prisoner in the BBT wiki, so it might be a Star Helm.

What if you suggest helms that can be unlocked with a playlist that someone uploaded to XBLA? You can use this template to draw your prisoner and attach it to a topic you could make about your playlist.

1f78g3.jpg

I hope there is a star head that is no head. How cool would that be? Or dual heads: one smaller body coming off the side of the head constantly punching the head in the face. I guess I watch too much aqua teen hunger force and am reminded of when Carl got decapitated and fry lock found a dead black guys body and the body tried to tear Carl's head off.

I like how you post your own opinion regarding Minecraft and then for some reason think you have the power to tell everyone not to reply in kind.

Kind of hypocritical right? Your topic but definitely NOT your rules. Sorry but i found your entire tone sort of rude telling people what to do when you do that exact thing yourself, you needed only mention a Minecraft styled head, why even bring your opinion into it?

Only reason im posting is because you made such a big deal when someone posted that they liked Minecraft.

you cant, except if you would trade it with a dumb person

Minecraft is amazing.

please sir, dont make this thread into a thread that rants back and forth on if its good or not. in my opinion, if people say that they use it because they are creative, I would smack them in the face with an iron fish, throw a pile of pencils and paper at them and then tell them to draw if they want to be creative instead of lying to themselves 

wise words

I only think the Cat is possible.

Spolier if you have not beat the campaign don't read

When you are runningwith hatty on your back at the end of the campaign you see a rectangular head with a red cap on backwards, I believe this one will be available in the futurev0fw2gB.png

i was also wondering that

I like how you post your own opinion regarding Minecraft and then for some reason think you have the power to tell everyone not to reply in kind.

Kind of hypocritical right? Your topic but definitely NOT your rules. Sorry but i found your entire tone sort of rude telling people what to do when you do that exact thing yourself, you needed only mention a Minecraft styled head, why even bring your opinion into it?

Only reason im posting is because you made such a big deal when someone posted that they liked Minecraft.

sorry if you got "offended" *heheh*. i changed the first post in the thread and also the post where is expressed my opinion about minecraft as a JOKE, so i put it in more polite terms just for you.  i hope you find peace in your self and a sense of sarcastic humor because i love you and would only wish for us to be a happy couple.

lovey dove dove, up in above.

~ ChickenOffender

minecraft head: even though I dont like the game that much it would still be cool and make sense since the behemoth did collaborations for minecraft skins for 360.

You get the gold trophy for beating insane. A silver trophy for beating normal. And every other week on friday you can beat furbottom's features solo or coop for a secret head. And you get the CC head from having an achievement from Castle Crashers and so on. And technically the square head is Hatty without a hat and tears.

Edited by Swik
  • Upvote 1

You get the gold trophy for beating insane. A silver trophy for beating normal. And every other week on friday you can beat furbottom's features solo or coop for a secret head. And you get the CC head from having an achievement from Castle Crashers and so on.

that pretty much raps up the entire thread only you missed the part where on certain events and holidays you can get a themed head just by going into the furrbottoms features menu  :-P lol