Sign in to follow this  
ImoutoNyan

Major Thanks Behemoth!

(I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section or not :S)

But,

Thanks Behemoth for this amazingly wonderful, fantastic, addicting, fun, frantic game! I absolutely love 2D games and this so far holds a special place in my heart (it kicked Alien Hominid to the side for me).

If I could throw more money at you I would, you deserve many appraise for this masterpiece of a game, I just can't put it down! I'm like "Oh, I'll just finish this level... maybe one more! o-oh look... I didn't A++ that one, k well just that.... Oh, someone's on? Time for online!"

The gem collecting is addicting, and satisifying!

The music is also phenominal (do I hear the Alien Hominid PDA games music? I'm not sure!)

To me the game feels simplistic, yet difficult. Difficult yet rewarding. Rewarding yet timeless!

P.S

Love the artwork, Dan you are awesome! :3

• Upvote 1

You forgot to thank Tom

I don't thing he worked on the game, as you can see there's no Newgrounds logo anymore, and Tom was not in the programming section in the credits. He was in the special thanks though along with Justin Bieber, Timberlake, and Time.

Programming was done by Chip Burwell.

What happend to Tom?

He focused more on Newgrounds.com for this time.

This game is awesome.

I remember buying a xbox-harddrive only so i could play castle crashers, because of it's astonishing visuals. I have had no regret buying that game for 70,-€ at any time. Besides influencing my art-style i've had as much fun playing as i had back in the day, while playing Little Fighter 2 with my buds.

You are great. You make great games.