LightningZombie

If You Could Have Any Superpower What Would It Be And Why?

I would choose lightning, because of how versatile and cool looking it is. A lot of people like fire but you can make fire with lightning not to mention, paralyze things, and powering your own electronics. You could start someones heart like a defibrillator, and make things explode.

Perfect ballistic consciousness, coupled with the strength and technique to put it to good use. That would be rad.

Okay, imagine that: you're able to throw things where you want, when you want, the way you want. You can win at darts, you can use a bow perfectly, and you're hella good at basket ball. Anybody who poses a threat to you is knocked out with a simple rock thrown, as long as it's physically possible.

Not only that, but it would also apply to your body. Perfected parkour abilities with 0% risk. Imagine being constantly aware of the physical consequences of every move you make. With a single bouncing ball, you'd be able to hit any target you want. Not that bouncing balls hurt that much, but they can break things, and you'd also be able to calculate that.

If I had this super power, I'd use it in conjunction with a hopping balloon. I could jump real frickin' high, and I'd never hurt myself. I could juggle and impress everyone, and pass it off as simple talent. I'd also be the very best at pillow fights. But that's already the case.

The most common (but always my first) choice would have to be flight

I flew in a dream once as a kid. I'll never forget that invigorating feeling

I'd say the power of interactions with the human mind.

Like telekinesis or mind control or telepathic links.

I'd find it to be useful in my life.

I think I'm a super power pessimist. Everytime someone says what power they want, I instantly think about how that would ruin their lives. 

I'd say the power of interactions with the human mind.

Like telekinesis or mind control or telepathic links.

I'd find it to be useful in my life.

I see this answer a lot, but think about it: interacting with humans, and to an extent, controlling them, is something that's already doable, to an extent. Try it. It's just that simple.

Despite knowing that it would eventually become a curse, I'd still choose invulnerability. However I feel life only has meaning because it's limited, I'd just enjoy spending the first few hundred years reading books and traveling the world.

I feel like some superpowers would corrupt your spirit, like invisibility and time traveling. I'd probably rob a bank, buy everything I ever wanted, realise I'm still unfulfilled and never learn from my mistakes.

Vampire powers from adventure time. Because immortality, floating, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, invisibility, transformation, instant healing, necromancy and being able to feed on red.

Besides that, for some reason, Spider-Man powers interest me because swinging across town and crawling up buildings seem cool.

Edited by yugo657

I wanna be able to have flying powers like Batman. I love Batman, he's my favorite Marvel comic superhero.

But batman doesn't have flying powers...

I wanna be able to have flying powers like Batman. I love Batman, he's my favorite Marvel comic superhero.

I think you missed the point of my post  :-P

I think you missed the point of my post  :-P

post-1902-0-09795800-1368763900_thumb.jpg

the ability to be omnipotent! 

nah thats cheating 

the ability to steal other people's abilities whether its a super or just really above average ability

like running like an Track runner while having the stamina of a Marathon racer