Sign in to follow this  
KeDoMan

What Is The "famous" Number?

I'm just wondering what these points are. I don't know what they are and any info would be awesome! Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm guessing it has to do with your time, how many gems you got, or how many deaths you had.

It's the summary of your overall score for that chapter.  If you get all A++ you should hit the top.

• Upvote 1

It's the summary of your overall score for that chapter.  If you get all A++ you should hit the top.

Ah thanks for this. Was wondering if this was just for the time limit level you do to get the key or something else. :P

But what about on your Player Stats screen??

Fame points are gained any time you do just about anything good.  Think of it as XP.  Just shows how much someone might play.  They don't translate to anything other than bragging rights.

Why is the time trials famous bars different on each players screen in coop?

It should only be different if they've both tallied different scores throughout.  If I've gone through before and gotten an A++ but this time we went through and only got an A, then whoever hadn't done the level at all will only max out at an A and be lower.

Then again, I could swear I saw it tally incorrectly before.