• Ice Mortar
    • Forceball
    • Exploding Disc
    • Dart Gun
    • Fan
    • Vacuum
    • Dodgeball aka Golfball
    • Paper Airplane

Sometimes I find the grenade is just too easy to kill with and the points can be unfair. If someone kills me with a grenade, they get 20 points. If I blow someone's grenade back with my fan and kill them, I only get 10 points. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me, but I find it kind of unfair sometimes, and that's the reason I generally avoid using the grenade.

Anyone ever do some forceball against the wall jumps?  Also, did anyone notice the signs in the upstairs Gift Shop that show you how to use stuff?

I noticed it and was suprised at the use of the boomerang, but I am of yet to test it out. Someday, when the lords of insane mode challenge me too greatly, I shall look toward the player setup menu, and facilitate the draconian tasks ahead with the use of such skills that would given unto me from the boomerang lords.

I really like the dart gun, I think it's useful in both story and arena. In Story you can use them for both platforming and hitting enemies off ledges, and in Arena I always use it in King of The Hill to knock people off and to stop people from jumping up to the King Blocks.

Anyone ever do some forceball against the wall jumps? Also, did anyone notice the signs in the upstairs Gift Shop that show you how to use stuff?

Yes on both of those. I used the forceball to launch as high up as possible in search of Easter eggs outside the theater. I also tried it pretty much everywhere else ha. I'm still hoping my skill at double bubble jumping becomes useful in the future too.

I used the grenade almost all the time then realized how great the Dart Gun can be. It's like an extra step sometimes too. Although there is something REALLY satisfying about getting in the face of a cut and punching him square in the jaw! Huh, "square", that's funny!

I havent managed to unlock everything yet, but by far the acid bubble is my favourite since you can jump on it just like bubble bobble. I am curious to know though, any chances for future content adding in new weapons similar to castle crashers dlc?

The frog by far. It's hilarious to spam it while someone else is trying to complete a section and it's legitimately useful as it walks over spikes and acts as a platform. It was tricker to kill the cats with it than I expected, though.

My personal favourite is the Fan, namely because when my friend decides to spam grenades and acid bubbles at me, I can throw them back at him. >:D

In terms of actual fire-power though, I usually use the acid bubble launcher, since I tend not to kill myself with it too much.

I really wish the ice cannon was better, I love that thing :(

But all about the acid bubble for the reasons already given,

I usually use the Ice Mortar. Yeah...Most of the time I accidently end up using it on myself and/or my teammate, but it makes me laugh. lol When it does end up working on the other team/cats, it's wonderful~

How come no one likes the ball? :(

I for one use it as my go to tool for possible sequence breaking.

There was a number of people today in quick match/ranked match that used the dodgeball. Worked fairly well at crowd control in the ball game, much like the boomerang.