nickkick3383

Soundtrack I Can Purchase?

Me too, it would be a crime not to allow us to enjoy the offerings of this splediferous game further through the medium of musical entertainment, as so we can greater appreciate the fruits of life.

I love the game's soundtrack so much, there's only three words I can explain the awesomeness of the soundtrack in. Buckle.....your.....pants! I also want to download the whole soundtrack so badly!

Just remember to Buckle your pants! Heh Heh

My pants are already buckled and I'm going to bed with them buckled!

Yeah, I kinda wish people wouldn't rip the tracks.  

We're planning on selling an OST with proceeds going to the musicians who made these awesome tracks.

• Upvote 3

We're planning on selling an OST with proceeds going to the musicians who made these awesome tracks.

Do it and I'll buy it! Is this going to be on iTunes?

Edited by Gamefemale

Can't wait to buy it

Dan, because you are such a boss, I am going to respect your wishes and allow these guys to get the credit they deserve for there amazing work. I will await the time that this incredible soundtrack is available with extreme anticipation.

• Upvote 1

I mean, shouldn't an OST have been expected? Just be patient, people!! The company is doing their damnedest to handle all these task at once and provide us with what they and we should all deem as a worthy product.

ill jus do wat i always do for ppl i want to support.

listen to the songs on youtube until its available for purchase :)

which reminds me, a new lupe fiasco album dropped a month or 2 ago... gotta buy that one up, no need to listen to it first ;)

If an official music album of BBT get released, I hope the ''Secret Area Music'' will be in it!

Me too! That's my second favorite song in the game!

My first favorite is Buckle Your Pants.

I for one can not wait for OST. Do you have a rough Idea on where and how they will be sold at the moment?

i hope they make the soundtrack available to purchase love this games music as much as i loved castle crashers

since this is over a year old now, is there any news to this? i just got the game the other day after it appeared on steam and i love the soundtrack. sadly it seems youtube is my only source for it atm. and although i can hear it there i'd still pay for a full release and good quality version of it (320kbps mp3 or better) ;)