Derpface123

How's Everyone Doing On Their Insane Mode Progress?

I did it! My god the final finale is easy on normal and INSANE on insane. Forgot to look at golden trophy :shock:.

I know, I know pretty bad but I will see it now! Cant believe I did it!!!!!!!! :-D

In Insane Solo, I've gotten A++ on every level up to the Chapter 7 encore stages. It's getting pretty intense, haha. I'm planning on completing it entirely by the end of the week.

I did it! My god the final finale is easy on normal and INSANE on insane. Forgot to look at golden trophy :shock:.

I know, I know pretty bad but I will see it now! Cant believe I did it!!!!!!!! :-D

lol! We finished insane mode 10 minutes apart! I just need to do co-op now..

Im at the start of chapter 7 all A++ so far but im getting to the point where I wanna launch my controller through my tv. Missile bots do my head in with the death packing homing missiles. Grrrrrrrrrr

Half? Lol I'd say about only a handful of the 80k people who bought the game have it. :P

124,000 and rising daily... I'd like to know how many have completed it on Insane.

Beat insane mode!! Now my friend keeps begging me to help him with insane coop. I simply said no thanks, i beat it already and there is no point in doing it again, but i started thinking what if there is a special head or something from getting all achievements. Hmmmmmmm, so far its looks like star heads are unlocked through Furbottom which is brilliant. I know he is going to die A LOT and its going to bug me so bad. I tried playing with someone online who literally started insane mode first, i asked him why and he said it was for the challenge. I told him though you should beat the normal mode to get a feel for the levels and develop some tricks and strategies. I quit after he died many times on basic obstacles like jumping over water. I couldn't play with that kind of person, he just wasn't good enough to be playing insane mode. whew! I saved myself a lot of frustration and cursing, and he wanted to play without a mic on insane, wow. No thanks. lol Beat insane mode solo by myself, super proud,

I am glad I survived insane,finished it a day or two ago, though I didn't get the best scores in later chapters, I am meaning to go back and improve those scores.I really enjoy my golden trophy!

Achieved insane solo right now with every A++ (except for the Encores, I'll do those later), It wasn't as hard as I expected, now I'm going to go on the coop one, we are almost there anyway, like... at the seven chapter... I guess.

Finally got my golden trophy last week! I gotta admit, the campaign was epic! And a little sad at the end. But then happy again! LoL!

Chapter 7 finale, I'm close, real close, I can taste that gold trophy right now, and it tastes like cupcakes.

Nah if you lick it (and i've licked it) it tastes like cheez.

Chapter 7 finale, I'm close, real close, I can taste that gold trophy right now, and it tastes like cupcakes.

Nah if you lick it (and i've licked it) it tastes like cheez.

Cheezy Cupcakes! :-D

Guest Walexarem

I've A++'d everything up to the last encore on Chapter 3, it's been pretty easygoing so far, but it'll probably start to get annoying as I move on to chapter 4.