If I update my playlist, can I upload the playlist with the same name as one I already uploaded?

If I make it a solo adventure, can people still play it co-op? I'm not sure if solo means it can only be played single player, or that it can just be beaten with 1 character. 

How can I make the teleporter teleport to a specific one? Lets say I want to put 3 pairs of teleporters in a level, how can I make it so entering one doesn't randomly send you out another? Or is that impossible?

Edited by The_Blockinator

You can probably upload with the same name, but that's just going to be confusing.

Not sure about the solo adventure question.

Teleporters cannot be directly linked.  You'll just have to come up with a way of jamming one and having the player unjam it so they can move onto that one.  There are a few examples of how to do this from campaign.

I've another question. If I make a coop level can I test it with another people ?

I ask it because it's impossible to test just by myself (as I play alone on my Xbox) a coop level for seeing if there's a bug with the gameplay.

This is not really a question, but it's the better topic to say it. I'll make a coop adventure ("Cooperation" by Sy4d if you want to check my statements) and there's is a bug who came after the uploading : the initial spawn of the first room don't work and we spawn somewhere else... I don't know if The Behemoth can do something about it ?

I have designed an arena playlist of KOTH and Ball.

Everything is going swimmingly; however, there is a major spawning problem.

I want to restrict player spawns. Specifically, I have a 2 room king of the hill map that has saw-timer activated teleporters and hill block  barriers. When the other room's hill is active and you die in the deactivated hill room, I want to force player spawns to the active room.

I use the same saw-activated timer for this to open a gate in front of lasers which then activate hard-light bridges over one set of spawns.

The short explanation:

I keep having players spawn INSIDE hard light bridges and switched blocks. How do I prevent this?

Thanks.

You can probably upload with the same name, but that's just going to be confusing.

Teleporters cannot be directly linked.  You'll just have to come up with a way of jamming one and having the player unjam it so they can move onto that one.  There are a few examples of how to do this from campaign.

I should open a new thread about it, but...

Please !!! Update the level editor !

Do teleporter linkable...

Is too much complicated, add colors to link them together.

There is many things to update but this thing is higher priority..

(an option to choose music in the level should be fine too)

As i said, many thing to update to do better editor

Great game anyway. :)

I have designed an arena playlist of KOTH and Ball.

Everything is going swimmingly; however, there is a major spawning problem.

I want to restrict player spawns. Specifically, I have a 2 room king of the hill map that has saw-timer activated teleporters and hill block barriers. When the other room's hill is active and you die in the deactivated hill room, I want to force player spawns to the active room.

I use the same saw-activated timer for this to open a gate in front of lasers which then activate hard-light bridges over one set of spawns.

The short explanation:

I keep having players spawn INSIDE hard light bridges and switched blocks. How do I prevent this?

Thanks.

I'm having this issue as well. Although, I haven't uploaded it yet.

Most of my arena modes are somewhat complex with treadmills and switches outside of the actual play space. I seem to have no issue after adding designated spawns, but will adding the designated spawn blocks completely fix this issue?

Edited by Ten Bears

I should open a new thread about it, but...

Please !!! Update the level editor !

Do teleporter linkable...

Is too much complicated, add colors to link them together.

There is many things to update but this thing is higher priority..

(an option to choose music in the level should be fine too)

As i said, many thing to update to do better editor

Great game anyway. :)

Ummmmmmm please don't update teleporters lol..... ton of already made maps will be destroyed...