Rare Footage of Dan Paladin at work.

Win a tournament.

That's how i got mine :P

Uhhh... where can I get one?  :-P

devbirth2.jpg

Win a tournament.

Are you saying that you got a Hatty plush from winning a tournament? As far as I know, the Behemoth never gave away the plush Hatty. Or were you talking about something else?

devbirth2.jpg

Win a tournament.

Are you saying that you got a Hatty plush from winning a tournament? As far as I know, the Behemoth never gave away the plush Hatty. Or were you talking about something else?

No, he got a Dan.

devbirth2.jpg

Win a tournament.

No, he got a Dan.

No he got a happy face and party hat.

Uhhh... where can I get one? :-P

devbirth2.jpg

Win a tournament.

No, he got a Dan.

No, he got that awesome shirt Dan is wearing. That exact shirt.

Uhhh... where can I get one? :-P

devbirth2.jpg

Win a tournament.

No, he got a Dan.

No, he got that awesome shirt Dan is wearing. That exact shirt.

That makes sense. That is what he probably got,

Actually, Game 4 was recently leaked to indeed be Castle Crashers 2. After high demand, Microsoft signed a super-secret exclusivity deal with The Behemoth for Castle Crasher 2 to be a timed exclusive for five years on the Xbox One.

Need proof? Here's a leaked picture of the Xbox One launch titles to be shown at E3, as you'll all see, Castle Crashers 2 is off to the side, along with the already confirmed Halo: Spartan Assault and Forza 5. Please spread the word, Jelly Belly9000

56956532.png

The next one will probably be starting will a D, with some alliteration:

Alien Hominid

Battleblock Theater

Castle Crashers

Amiright?

The next one will probably be starting will a D, with some alliteration:

Alien Hominid

Battleblock Theater

Castle Crashers

Amiright?

Well BattleBlock came out after Castle Crashers so sorry, no dice.

That being said, Game 4 could be a gritty 1st person shooter reboot of Dad n' Me

Actually, Game 4 was recently leaked to indeed be Castle Crashers 2. After high demand, Microsoft signed a super-secret exclusivity deal with The Behemoth for Castle Crasher 2 to be a timed exclusive for five years on the Xbox One.

Need proof? Here's a leaked picture of the Xbox One launch titles to be shown at E3, as you'll all see, Castle Crashers 2 is off to the side, along with the already confirmed Halo: Spartan Assault and Forza 5. Please spread the word, Jelly Belly9000

56956532.png

Proved on Reddit to be fake. http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1fnsz1/halo_spartan_assault_just_got_announced_so/

The Banjo-Kazooie logo in the top corner is confirmed to be a fan mockup that was done last year, and the Halo Spartan Assault logo doesn't match the one that was released the other day. Some confirmation from someone at the Behemoth would be nice, but yeah... right now this doesn't look like it's legitimate evidence.

EDIT: Also, notice how awkwardly-placed the "2" is under the Castle Crashers logo. It's placed underneath the "a" in "Crashers", which is farther to the left than it would be if it was legit.

CASTLE

CRASHERS

2__

as opposed to 

CASTLE

CRASHERS

This was obviously done just to make the "2" visible in the picture so that people would see that it was a sequel. Just an observation.

Edited by GoldenGhost

56956532.png

Proved on Reddit to be fake. http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1fnsz1/halo_spartan_assault_just_got_announced_so/

The Banjo-Kazooie logo in the top corner is confirmed to be a fan mockup that was done last year, and the Halo Spartan Assault logo doesn't match the one that was released the other day. Some confirmation from someone at the Behemoth would be nice, but yeah... right now this doesn't look like it's legitimate evidence.

EDIT: Also, notice how awkwardly-placed the "2" is under the Castle Crashers logo. It's placed underneath the "a" in "Crashers", which is farther to the left than it would be if it was legit.

CASTLE

CRASHERS

2__

as opposed to 

CASTLE

CRASHERS

This was obviously done just to make the "2" visible in the picture so that people would see that it was a sequel. Just an observation.

Dude.... I copy/pasted the Castle Crashers thing on there as a joke.... Hence the fact that the castle crashers 2 logo is just the original logo with a backwards "S" underneath it to look like a two. I just covered up the De3d Rising (Dead Rising 3) logo with it in Gimp haha

Didn't know the original image itself was fake though, that's quite a relief. That makes a lot of sense actually, as I was wondering why in "Dead Rising 3" they'd replace the "A" with the 3 and not the "E" which is the considerably more normal thing to do.

56956532.png

CASTLE

CRASHERS

2__

as opposed to 

CASTLE

CRASHERS

Dude.... I copy/pasted the Castle Crashers thing on there as a joke.... Hence the fact that the castle crashers 2 logo is just the original logo with a backwards "S" underneath it to look like a two. I just covered up the De3d Rising (Dead Rising 3) logo with it in Gimp haha

Didn't know the original image itself was fake though, that's quite a relief. That makes a lot of sense actually, as I was wondering why in "Dead Rising 3" they'd replace the "A" with the 3 and not the "E" which is the considerably more normal thing to do.

Uh, yeah... I knew it was a joke...

(I swear to God, every time I bring attention to a flaw in something it's suddenly "a joke"... :| )

I'll admit, I actually believed this when I first saw it... until I realized the font was a little too crisp in comparison to everything else.

... I was in hysterics for a good hour or so.

...Well I sure feel like a stupid jerk now.  :-(

• Upvote 1

I think a good game suggestion is....................

CASTLE CRASHERS 2!!!!!!!!!!

• All new characters+original knights!
  • Original boss returns as a good guy or something.....
  • New adventure!
  • Minigames!
  • Multiplayer features such as:4 player Co-op,original arena,all you can quaff,cosmetic unlocks for your character(s).
  • New weapons(One should be something from BBT/Castle Crashers 

56956532.png

OMG I see it, that's so awesome!

kart.jpg

Game 4 is obviously Tom & Dan's Kart Racing.

You know I'm actually be tempted to buy that right now if it were real.

56956532.png

OH. MY. GOD. Please tell me Fable 4 is a fakie. I do not know if you watch The Angry Joe Show, but if you do, you'll know Fable 3 was garbage. Especially through the Top 32 Reasons video. Which is why it's free, I ASSUME? I mean really, see? Maybe anywhere else, but the Xbox 360, no. But uh, that board up there? I am only hyped for Castle Crashers 2. IF IT'S REAL. Just saying, though. Ok? Ok.

Looks photoshopped to me. That logo doesn't look faded like all the others, and the "2" is clearly just a backwards S from the logo.

Sorry to bring all your excitement down, but The Behemoth doesn't believe in sequels.