Game 4, game 4... I'm sure I had it on this table earlier... Ah, 'Game 4', release date, "unknown", how odd, it was announced 7 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Yeah Dan said they have no idea what they are doing but another BattleBlock Theater employee said that they have been throwing around ideas. It probably wont be out till 2017.

• Upvote 2

august 14th 2016

No it got delayed, now it's September 31st 2016. Yes I know that's not a real date.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

august 14th 2016

No it got delayed, now it's September 31st 2016. Yes I know that's not a real date.

damnit behemoth, always with the delaying. and yes I know september 31st is a fake date too.

We need to give the chickens all the time they need... for example the wonderful game BattleBlock Theater was in develepment for a pooing reindeer long time, but look how it turned out, amazing and another heart warming game from behemoth.. lets see if they can top this ;)

• Upvote 2

We need to give the chickens all the time they need... for example the wonderful game BattleBlock Theater was in develepment for a pooing reindeer long time, but look how it turned out, amazing and another heart warming game from behemoth.. lets see if they can top this ;)

I completely agree. If I have to wait another 3 to 5 yrs. for another fantasmical game from The Bahemoth then so be it. Besides THIS game is going to keep me busy at LEAST that long!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't know if BBT will last as long as CC but maybe it will. I hope so...

Probably not due to Xbox 720, but you never know! :)

I don't know if BBT will last as long as CC but maybe it will. I hope so...

Probably not due to Xbox 720, but you never know! :)

It might be able to cross over... it better be able to cross over*

You guys forgot that there's at least a five year's wait between each full length behemoth game. Release date is obviously May 7th 2018.

I wish they would make a longer, better version of dad'n'me.

• Upvote 1

I hear they already started working on Game #6. I think it'll feature a potato somewhere in it. Somewhere.

I hear they already started working on Game #6. I think it'll feature a potato somewhere in it. Somewhere.

Get your facts straight there's no potato there will be a watermelon though

I believe the potato. There's also going to be a chicken too.

If not, probably a Castle Crasher as a pet.

Press Conference Intruder.

They're making a game about me this time around, but you didn't hear it from me. Shh...