Sign in to follow this  
LEMONATOR18

I Wish I Could Do More With Yarn

I think after collecting every head in a category the vending machine changes and it has say 5 heads you can only unlock with yarn.

Oh ok

I'm liking these ideas regarding all the yarn surplus.  The costumes do sound like a fun idea, and possibly special prisoner unlocks could be fun as well. 

I've been just giving it out to new players, 21 yarn for 1 yarn. Helps them get their achievements and weapons. I feel bad when I enter a trade booth, have the achievement, and have all the heads they have; I still want them to get the achievement even if they have nothing to trade me. So I guess I just figured I'd give out free yarn.

I'll probably do the same with gems once I unlock the last five heads.

Still, I don't need the yarn. I don't know why, but someone offered to buy the frog from me for thirty gems so I felt bad. That's when I started giving yarn out.

I don't need it.

Edited by Ten Bears

I've bought all the weapons, as I'm sure a lot of people have, and I've just been hoarding all my yarn since. On occasion, I can find someone who'll take my yarn in exchange for a few gems, but that's all I've been able to do with it other than mount it all up.

Maybe in future there could be a few more weapons to buy, or some heads that can only be ought with yarn or something. It's just kind of annoying when I have to bother collecting it for A++ when I can't actually spend it on anything.

One thing is, if you look in the trading menu, in the weapons row, there are empty slots that are most likely there for future use.

I think that if you could equip the yarn as your weapon, and use it to distract cats in levels (You would use one yarn per use), it would be a lot more worth collecting.

They should sell EXTREMLY special stuff for yarn..But it would cost A LOT of yarn like:150 yarns each.

I don't think so, if they had that then they would have made some notification that there was further use for it.