PrimalPrime

Anybody Got Any Awesome Ideas For Neeeeeww Weapons?!?

i like the sticky grenade/dart and banana peel idea.... shoot the sticky at a player and they move slower for a few seconds(as if on a sticky block).... shoot it at a block and u can use it as a sticky block for a few seconds(for level traverssal, or maybe, if u time it right, to save u from a fall).

u can leave a set number of banana peels around the level that make players slip and fall, as if being punched.

i dont see the problem with adding new weapons(from an aesthetic perspective) since they add more variety.

they may be similar to other weapons, but thats not the point. the boomerang is similar to the ball, is similar to poison. the boomerang can reach faraway items for u, and also stuns enemies.

the ball gives u an extra platform for an extra jump, and also stuns enemies.

the poison gives u an extra platform for an extra jump, and also kills if contact is made a certain way.

so really a lot of the weapons hav similar functions and are unnecessary, but all are fun to use for different reasons. i dont see the problem with adding new weapons, even if they are similar to the others.

think about this.... everyones body is the same. exactly the same. u dont unlock new characters, u unlock new heads, which is basically one head type making different expressions. very simplistic, but so fun to collect and each one is unique, funny, and rewarding(well most are rewarding lol). so if the behemoth wants to make new weapons, whether or not they are "too similar" to other weapons is irrelevant, the behemoth knows how to make even the most simplistic things stylish, fun, and worthwhile :)

While I understand that any new weapons added would need to have some sort of practical use in solving a puzzle, I think it would be great to see something utterly ridiculous and overpowered as a weapon. I'm thinking along the lines of a weapon that you can only use to end an Arena match after you've won as a final "That was fun, now everyone gets to die!" sentiment. Perhaps the corpse of Furbottom could fall and crush the entire map much like a concrete donkey in "Worms."

What about the Ram animal orb from CC? It does the same exact thing it does in CC, just goes forward and knocks enemies back. 

Maybe the horn from CC too, it could stun everyone within range for a second or so, just enough to get a punch in. It would have to have a longer cooldown than normal, as spamming it would get annoying, and if two people had it they could just freeze everyone...

Dag Nabbit,

A little late for this one, but there are some really awesome ideas in there though!

• Banana Peel, was pretty cool
  • Hockey Stick instead of a Tennis Racket, a Goalie Hockey Stick They just look menacing when held like a baseball bat
  • Water Gun or Water Hose was a really good idea, maybe since they're cats you could have them run in the opposite direction of which you sprayed them, crying and shielding their eyes where they could perhaps run into spikes, or any hazardous object
  • A Laser Pointer, more of a distraction, again point it towards some spikes or water and have at it
  • A Big Old Dog, with a leash and he would act like the Raccalope combined with the Horse. Meaning that when he takes off running you're being pulled, so you could cross objects in a similar manner as the horse just sill-E-R, plus he'll eat the cats on the way, more of a tool with weapon elements
  • Trashcan Lid to be used as a Shield, to bash enemies, and protect you from Lasers, use this Tin Can Lid in any and all directions, is that a laser underneath you? Not anymore, now its your own elevating platform(just an example)
  • Catnip was really funny
  • Sticky Gun/Goo idea is Really cool,
  • Sandbags from inside the Theater falling, again not really a weapon just a thought

How about a canon that shoot a slime looking sticky goo that stick prisoner on the floor and you must move the left analog stick right n' left fast to get out of this jail of purple sticky stuff.

Edited by CmereSweetHeart

How about this a lightning attack when you shoot it it would go as far as a fireball but not projectile and it has the same death effect as the laser.

That can work if it had a short charging time

1. mini raccoons who run to de enemy and grab their legs so they cant move. they cant swim.

2. mini saw blades ( who also already is in the game but now as a weapon ) only last for like 9-7 seconds or something.

Edited by spiro

What about an equipable jetpack or, going off of someone's earlier idea, a gun that shoots out spikes and turns the block that it hits into a spike block for 10 seconds!

Mouse Trap: You can place up to 4. If you step on it you die.

Boxing Gloves: Punch people farther away from yourself.

Placeable Pink Slime: You can guess what this does.

I just had these on my mind, so I posted these here

I like the idea of a whip, but I think it should work like when you throw someone, except from a few blocks away so you "throw" them over your head. It would be in the same class of weapon as the fan and the vacuum. good for pushing people around, but no real level-solving ability.

Also, I had an idea for a Decoy. It spawns a clone of you that stands there in idle animation. lasts for a few seconds, or until damaged. draws the attention of cats, and can hold down buttons. i'm unsure about if it should explode on death, or kill the person who attacks it somehow. Maybe, what do you think?

-A weapon that rather than being a weapon, it turns you into a lava block for like a second like armor lock from halo. While in lava block form or something similar, you aren't invulnerable. Like judo throw but the opposite.

-An attack that charges and then shoots out short range lightning that looks like the red knight's magic splash attack and electrifies the opponent like lasers

-A turtle shell that you retreat into for about a second, becoming invulnerable.

Ive Been thinking about like a Lazor Gun. Like the ones that like charge up in campaign or other maps. I though it would be cool you could like a have delay warmup time and then fire it so you can destroy anything in front of you. But of course it would be overpowered so I'd Guess the Range would have to be highly disccussed.