PrimalPrime

Anybody Got Any Awesome Ideas For Neeeeeww Weapons?!?

Can anyone think of some new weapons that might help (and be destructive) in the war on cats? Let's give the guys and girls and The Bahemoth a few good ideas. Maybe we can add something to this already stupendously awesome game!

Maybe something like different comninations of the already fun ones? Maybe a Toxic Dart the sticks to enemies and melts them?

Edited by PrimalPrime

A cannon you can deploy ONCE IN A LEVEL and push around. Is someone touches it, they get sucked in and cant move. Pressing B launches them and will kill anyone in their path. When the "Cannonball" hits a wall, they explode.

COSTS 20 YARN PROFIT

I say a mini stone that can kill enemies if it goes on their head, but it is more of a tool, I.e it can hold down pressure pads or buttons until it decays?

I think a set of boxing gloves for an extra-powerful punch would be cool. Sometimes normal punches don't do the trick against those persistent felines...

Also, a kamehameha wave would be sick. You'd have to charge it, but it'd fire in a linear path like the lasers. I WANT IT.

Not tryin' to be a hater... just saying why or why not these suggestions wouldn't work. 

Perhaps a molotov to throw at and burn your foe :evil:

We have a fireball that is just kinda a different version. 

Fake yarn you throw to distract the cats. Gems if your on arena:)

Meh that could be kinda cool lol, but should stay yarn in arena because no one would fall for it...

A cannon you can deploy ONCE IN A LEVEL and push around. Is someone touches it, they get sucked in and cant move. Pressing B launches them and will kill anyone in their path. When the "Cannonball" hits a wall, they explode.

COSTS 20 YARN PROFIT

Nah people could just not hit B and the player would be trapped the entire round.

I say a mini stone that can kill enemies if it goes on their head, but it is more of a tool, I.e it can hold down pressure pads or buttons until it decays?

Nah because then people would just not go get the big rock and insta kill items are just... annoying.

I think a set of boxing gloves for an extra-powerful punch would be cool. Sometimes normal punches don't do the trick against those persistent felines...
Also, a kamehameha wave would be sick. You'd have to charge it, but it'd fire in a linear path like the lasers. I WANT IT.

I don't believe Melee weapons would fit in because it'd take away the regular punch,

the kamehameha perhaps because you would have to charge it.

• Upvote 1

Fake yarn you throw to distract the cats. Gems if your on arena:)

Golden hats instead of gems, and this could maybe work. Maybe.

• Upvote 1

How about an explosive cat toy? Maybe you throw it down and the cats will chase it and it explodes after a few seconds and in arena mode you just never know when it will explode. Kind of like a moving land mine! Ohhhhhh THERE'S an idea, landmine!!!

How about an explosive cat toy? Maybe you throw it down and the cats will chase it and it explodes after a few seconds and in arena mode you just never know when it will explode. Kind of like a moving land mine! Ohhhhhh THERE'S an idea, landmine!!!

Umm it can't be just Campaign based.. because the multiplayer aspect.

and moving landmine. umm the Exploding disc and/or Kamikaze frog are basically that. :P

What about a "sticky gun", that fires at the block in front of you and makes it a sticky block? That'd be pretty nifty for some Arena modes.

• Upvote 1

Feel like we need some more defensive weapons...

Banna Peel

Mario kart esque that makes people / cats slip, fall over and get stunned, banana vanishes once touched

Tennis Racket / Baseball Bat

Swing to deflect incoming projectiles or people / cats, delay between swing,

Hose Pipe / Squirt Gun

Shoots a stream of water to push back enemies, extinquish people / cats on fire, turns burnt block to a normal block for a short time so can be hazordous in story mode.

I also think the arch on the ice cannon hurts it a lot, considering its not that powerful - anyone else agree?

What about a "sticky gun", that fires at the block in front of you and makes it a sticky block? That'd be pretty nifty for some Arena modes.

I wouldn't say a block being shot out. ;l Doesn't seem like a weapon.

What if there was like a mini raccalope that grabbed people in their jaws and threw them a few feet away or something similar that isn't insta kill

Maybe something like that.

Feel like we need some more defensive weapons...

Banna Peel

Mario kart esque that makes people / cats slip, fall over and get stunned, banana vanishes once touched

Tennis Racket / Baseball Bat

Swing to deflect incoming projectiles or people / cats, delay between swing,

Hose Pipe / Squirt Gun

Shoots a stream of water to push back enemies, extinquish people / cats on fire, turns burnt block to a normal block for a short time so can be hazordous in story mode.

I also think the arch on the ice cannon hurts it a lot, considering its not that powerful - anyone else agree?

I like the Banana Peal idea but loose the Mario Feel... this is BBT

Tennis Racket wouldn't work because people would loose their B punch

Hose Pipe maybe if it doesn't edit the terrain.

Btw what I say isn't anything official. Just what I think would or wouldn't work.

I wouldn't say a block being shot out. ;l Doesn't seem like a weapon.

I didn't mean an entire block being shot out, I meant some sort of adhesive that made the block in front of you sticky. Less of a weapon than it is a tool, kind of like the vacuum and fan. (Although it could momentarily stun people as they struggle to get the adhesive off of their face or something.)

A poison ball like the green knight? An electrocution like the red knight? 

Melee weapons? Baseball bat? golf club? A fish ? A lucky cat foot?

A teleport weapon?

A sandwich ? That makes you stronger?

Cat nip?

Snow Balls?

Baseballs?

A ghoulie that stuns opps and makes them go left when trying to go right?

A tornado ?

A spear?

A scorpian "come here" weapon?

Being able to spawn a horse or block ?

A bow and Arrow?

AH laser gun?

Any magic from CC?

A poison ball like the green knight?

Um... Pretty sure they already have that...

All of the magic from CC is represented in the game: the electric orb, the fireball, the ice cannon, and the acid bubble (aka poison ball). A nod to the Necromancer would be cool though.

• Upvote 1

Now I just want a basket that my prisoner opens and a bunch of chickens come out of just dropping "stuff" on my opp, and by stuff I mean large form brown stuff  :shock:

Grappling hook to reach high ledges.

I was thinking the same thing, could be used to make some interesting adventure maps.

I also had the idea of a whip for a melee attack with some range.

Hi5er seems to have come up with what I think are the only realistic/possible options. Chances are the Behemoth has a good idea for new weapons in queue already, too.