Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone want to attempt to do some of the co-op campaign with me on insane?

We'll be continuing from where I left off (which is the last 2 encore's of chapter 2 as of writing this) and we will be doing the levels until we A++ them so that means no continuing to the next 3 levels until the previous ones are all A++'d.

I have all night, so if anyone would be interested then just send me a friend request(I won't be on the computer to see your message tonight).

My gamer tag is the same as my name!
GT: ImoutoNyan

*I also do not have a mic available to me right now, so I hope you don't mind the peace and quiet and the sound of that charismatic announcer!

I will do it, but not tonight. Possibly tomorrow. My gamertag should be the same as my forum username.

I will probably need someone to help me as well. I just finished the game on solo insane so, I'm better then the average player.

Gamertag: BRUTALxFACT0R   (that is a ZERO in factor)

• Upvote 1

I've managed to get to chapter 4 insane co-op with only 1 encore left to A++ in chapter 3 so far.

I have also gone through so many players in my lobby that join, we die like 4 times then they quit... That's no fun at all :'( at least try a little bit more! :P

Mind if I ask how long it's taken to get that far in Insane co-op? It must be really frustrating at times, so perhaps you have some advice to give as well? I've yet to experience Insane co-op.

I will probably need someone to help me as well. I just finished the game on solo insane so, I'm better then the average player.

Gamertag: BRUTALxFACT0R (that is a ZERO in factor)

Dude play with meeeeeeee. I have to stop doing this on my phone this double post crap friggjn sucks. Edited by Hoboking257

Dude play with meeeeeeee. I have to stop doing this on my phone this double post crap friggjn sucks.

Will be able to come on at 1.00PM PST Saturday tomorrow. Don't know if you will see this Hoboking. 

Insane co-op is a lot of fun.  I love playing with strangers.  It usually doesn't take very long to find someone if you host, though people have to actively be looking for it to find you.

Insane co-op is a lot of fun.  I love playing with strangers.  It usually doesn't take very long to find someone if you host, though people have to actively be looking for it to find you.

Hey, I will be willing to do Insane Co-op, but I have been overloaded with homework thanks to state testing and a research project I'm currently doing, so I really don't know when I'll be able to play BBT again. I'm hoping for this weekend though I highly doubt it.