Sign in to follow this  
AAcat

Something I Am Working On (Coming Out Soon)

i have been making a picture for battle blocks theater that will be coming out soon on this thread.

Edited by AAcat

You should upload your progress brother :3 

here it is (it is still in beta so its not so detailed + i still need to add a face) ...hmmm it wont let me past my pic?

Edited by AAcat

You should upload your progress brother :3

here it is (it is still in beta so its not so detailed + i still need to add a face) ...hmmm it wont let me past my pic?
Did you try uploading it to imgur and then attaching the image with the link?

You can upload it to a photo hosting website such as, imgur, photobucket etc.

Then you click the little picture in the "Reply to topic" box and copy and paste the link to the image(s) ;)

hay i will change my profile pic. of my progress (but when I am done I will change it back) ...Do you like it so far?

Edited by AAcat

i just updated my face again (you man not notice a difference but i just edit the individual pixels so that it would look a bit more smother)

tomorrow i will have a debate (you chose what face you want me to have) or in the next two weeks or so but when I am done i will show all of the people of the behemoth forms and you get to chose...but first if my character was in the game would you play as him right now with no face or with a face? To answer this question you can either reply to this topic or I would recommend you to go to a youtube video that i will make soon where YOU get to vote (unless you are on a ipad or iphone if so i will put the name of the other votes in the description with links to the other video)

Edited by AAcat

[pic deleted]now all i need is a face and i will make different styles for you to vote (voting will be on youtube)

Edited by AAcat

i made a new face [pic deleted] this is face 1 of 30 you can vote on (i will try to make 30 faces)

Edited by AAcat

hay if an admin could post a pic of a picture of a character form bbt so i can compare the quality and make my pic more HD or less i would appreciate it

photo-11194.jpg?t=63976313?t=86684195now all i need is a face and i will make different styles for you to vote (voting will be on youtube)

Any link to the channel? I just couldn't find it.

Edited by jdog1538

i havent m

photo-11194.jpg?t=63976313?t=86684195now all i need is a face and i will make different styles for you to vote (voting will be on youtube)

Any link to the channel? I just couldn't find it.

i haven't made the video yet still making characters  (sorry for the delay) but I found out a way to upload pics now.

I am so confused, all I see is a world of double posts and edits. Why didn't you document your progress in this thread with pictures instead of updating and removing your profile picture?

Edited by DarkenedNight

I am so confused, all I see is a world of double posts and edits. Why didn't you document your progress in this thread with pictures instead of updating and removing your profile picture?

you have to be here at the beginning to understand but i will explain to you if you like? I am making a character and i couldn't find a way to post without changing my profile pic (don't ask why) so now i remember that there is a website i use to go to and now i can post pic

here is pic 1 of 30 AAcat51707499e53de.jpg(again)

It took you that long to make or you made 30 different ones?

i haven't shown my other ones yet because they still need editing ( first i make a sketch then I make a computer version then smooth out the pixels ...then do more editing which is what i am doing)

sorry i was still making all 30 and it is still not ready to post & some how the computer deleted my pics so now i have to start all over again sorry for the delay. the one i posted was a demo of what to expect